Steve Nash Double Swirling Gone Wrong!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Mar 18, 2011.

1. ReginaStar

ReginaStar New Member

That's why I love my church. It is mostly white but they do try and get diversity in there. Which they do have a good bit of biracial diversity going on cause I think of like 8 mixed families in the church. And then there is a few black families but any how he preaches alot about his vision.

1.to tear down the walls of racism and Sunday morning segregation
    2.to allow the next generation to sing their song (if you don’t understand, get the CD!)
    3.to destroy the seed of poverty

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I love the church I belong to now. There is so much love & closeness there it amazes me. I've never met anyone who didn't feel welcome there.

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Great.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

But if black culture is this homogenous thing that we all experience because we're black then no matter we ae we should experience the same thing by your horseshit logic.

I just want to point out that I'm not trying to win an argument with you I just want to expose you for the piece of shit racist you are.

5. ReginaStar

ReginaStar New Member

That is your misunderstanding of what I've been saying. I told you earlier when you tried to say something about me saying AA rather than black that I was talking about the descendants of US African slaves NOT immigrants from Africa or the Carribeans. Yes I use black interchangeably with AA but that is why I specified what I meant. When I talk about black American culture and white American culture I'm not talking about sub black cultures (jamaican, Kenyan, Nigerian, etc) or sub white cultures (German, british, Irish, Italian, etc) I'm talking about the main stream black culture (AA) and main stream white culture (EA) which is combination and evolved culture in the US.

6. ReginaStar

ReginaStar New Member

LOL the reason was the vision I was just describing that is white people that felt that way opposed to the whties she was dealing with in that church she went to.

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I don't know about that...she looked like she wanted to slap Paris Hilton for calling her part Black.

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You didn't know Nicole Ritchie was Lionel's adopted daughter??

Dannnnmn

9. ReginaStar

ReginaStar New Member

In one of the simple life episodes (I believe that is what it was) she referred to herself as black and I think she discussed it in an interview.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I put that up as though the other person was responding.

also no I didnt know and really didnt care. It would nt be suprising if she was his biological child. there was an article where an IR family had twins and one was black and one was white. Im sure when they get older and walk down the street together no one would know they are twins.

Im sure the fact that paris hilton and nicole split is because of paris race rants

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

thanks!

Thanks to everyone on the forum for expressing their opinion. While I largely disagree with some posters, I agree with others.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

How's that for a way to neutralize the arguments? LOL

I think Nicole Ritchie is Sheila E's brother or cousin's kid (I think he's black, Puerto Rican & Mexican, but I'll try to verify) with a white woman they toured with.