Supeman's daughter married a BM and named her son after dad Christopher Reeve

Discussion in 'In the News' started by JUANMACKER, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We just finished discussing this in another thread and you bring this up again as soon as there is a thread started for an IR relationship with a light skinned dude.

True or not you created the perception that you were hating. Can't blame us for thinking logically.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I guess, given the nature of the forum, a certain amount of inordinate focus on race is to be expected, but I think we should be examples of how to push against the restrictive and reductionist definitions and boundaries that attempt to define us and our relationships. We can acknowledge race and racism and then simultaneously celebrate our willingness to oppose those societal restrictions.

That being said, congratulations again to the happy couple. LMAO

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Logic...logic.....thats not allowed.

Again...if he wants to talk about it...start a thread.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That is nice.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

What thread did we "just" finish talking about it in?
    Are you talking the Rachel Dozonel thread?
    Hate would imply jealousy and there's no hate no more than when every fucker on here talks about white people overall. Is there jealousy there?
    What about when certain female members like Huntress use to post about men and male privilege were they jealous of men?
    We aren't allowed or supposed to question the boundaries of this racial thing?

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No. Because there is no problem with having a discussion on the subject. Your choice of when and how is what's suspect. I'll tell you what thread it was that we just discussed it in when I get a min. That's if you still insist on playing dumb.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It was in the Hadid Sisters thread.

8. The Dark King

Just didn't remember we talk about a lot on here in various threads. I didn't mean anything by it just looking at dude also living in an area where I see so many people who look exactly like him bit they aren't considered black. Like I said just musing.

9. The Dark King

Thanks. Forgot about that one

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Just make it in a thread you make tdk...