1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

A girl who openly likes sports gets noticed by all men especially football and basketball

2. The Dark King

Yeah I notice the same thing in myself. I notice ww more in a crowd of people can't be helped especially the thick ones with dark hair and light eyes. And the ones who look back and give some indication of interest are usually ww in their late 20s early 30s and lately all been Jewish but I think that's more because I'm in NY.

3. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I find they automatically want to assist me doing whatever it is I happen to be doing and then we start talking about QB stats.

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Dudes see my tattoo, my shirt, my car...easy conversation starter for them I think. Nowadays though I think sooo many women like sports. We're a dime a dozen in that respect lol.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I've personally never dated a taller woman. I am not opposed to it. I am just over 5'11" and I have had taller, shorter, medium etc. sized women ask me out, flirt, or try to get my attention. I think it depends on where you live, how you look, and how you carry yourself. I generally don't pursue women. I think the last time I did was over 10 years ago. But, if I did I would be willing to date a taller woman.

6. The Dark King

You got a lot of fake fans girls just trying to sound cool

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Aren't the fake ones easy to weed out though? Ten seconds into a conversation you can typically tell they're fos lol. My guy teaches me something every time we watch a game. His knowledge from playing honesty fascinates and amazes me. I could sit, listen to and absorb his knowledge all day every day lol (shocking!). I can do pretty well holding my own though in convos about the sport and teams, which generally surprises guys, so maybe you're right about the number of phonies!