1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

What if it's 200 pounds of solid muscle in a 5 ' woman?
    She may only wear a size 12. Very curvy.

2. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I don't mind dating a amazon woman. They are like a super model tall like skyscrapers. When Mickey Rooney placed his head on the chest of Jayne Mansfield during a awards show he said "Who Wants to be Tall?"

4. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

5. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

I think short guys are more apt to date taller women because we aren't accustomed to having that physical presence that big guys do...so it's not something we crave in relationships. Big guys get that satisfaction from being big...small guys get it from being able to handle a girl regardless of how short or tall or heavy she is. Besides that...any girl that has ever shown any interest in me has been taller (usually) than '5-4" (i'm only 5-7)...the short girls can't seem to seperate masculinity from height.

6. SirNice

SirNice New Member

I love taller women...I am 6 feet or so...and I like 5'6 to 6'0...I have dated a few women at 6'0 or 6'1...I think they are beautiful...at the same time shorter women are beautiful too...I think I like taller women b/c I was short growing up, I didnt really grow until I was in college

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Aren't we all?? Sorry, I just couldn't resist the humor.

I am very short so I know the feeling of being short, but then I'm a lady so I don't understand the problem you all have. I really only know one man shorter than I and he's a "little person". ;)

Well maybe a couple of exceptions, amongst Mexican Indigenous people.

I definitely like my man to be taller than me. I admit it does make me feel protected somehow. :cool:

8. Bookworm616

9. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I love taller women. They approach me more than women of my own height.

10. HappyLife

HappyLife New Member

never dude, I have dated one chick who was about 210 @ 5'8 but she had nobody fat, her arms and thigh were like touching a tire on a car, solid.

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

I'm not a dude, but I take no offense.

I'm very muscular, it's hard to lose muscle when you have it. Just wondering.

That's why I like a guy who is stronger than me and that means he can't be skinny. I used to be able to overpower my ex in wrestling quite often, especially with my legs. (That's all I'm gonna say.)

12. Bookworm616

And how tall are you?

13. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

and what do you look like???

14. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

Thank you very much Bookworm :D

15. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Ok Mosk,

Now that you've had your lesson in physiology 101, and we have learned what a "femur", and "tibia" is, shall we now explain what a "labia" is?... :D

But to Greco's original question, I do believe a woman's stature could have a dynamic impact on a relationship. For it is said that a sure sign of success in a man could be measured in the stature of the woman he is with, and a taller woman with a shorter man, may make some men look more successful. While for other men, a taller woman would be too intimidating for the man. All depends on a man's confidence, and or
    (in)security.

16. Bookworm616

Well, that's not far then. Tall men won't go for me based on that theory.

:smt022

17. Bookworm616

What do I look like? :p

Just kidding. I know who you mean. I'm curious to see if he'll post a pic of himself. :D

18. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Why do you rather 18 to 80 dumb, blind, cripple and crazy. Short , Tall no matter what. She could be 6'5'' and you don't care, you'd put a ladder on that ass. But, no love for the fat chics? That's interesting to me.

19. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Hmm... size intimidation. Kinda like when a little sedan tailgates you, you think "please, you can stay on my ass all you want" but if it's a truck or a 4 by 4, you move the hell out the way.

20. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Ya'll know African Americans have an extra bone in their knee that people of other races don't have? I read about it in a forensic anthropologist book, "Teasing Secrets from the Dead" by Emily Craig, Ph.D. So if they find someone's skeletal remains and have to identify them, that's how they tell if they were African American. Heh, I told a friend of mine, who's black and he said, "I bet that's why black people are faster and better at sports." :p