2. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

As long as she doesn't shave her head I think we're safe :p

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

True. That would be the litmus test, wouldn't it? :smt026

4. FEHG

FEHG Well-Known Member

Hey! I shaved my head. It was awesome. I totally recommend it and if it wasn't so confronting, I would have kept it like that. So...tactile and fun. And easy..;)

And to respond to the original thread...I am 5'8" and I prefer my man to be taller than me...but, if he's right, he's right. I don't care how tall he is. My optimum would be around 6'...

I like a guy who looks like he can protect me.

5. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

LoL, I remember when I asked my man, "What if I shaved my head?" because I want to see what my head looks like underneath. What if I have a freckle on my head, I didn't know existed? What if I have a funny shaped head and didn't know it? I want to know. LoL. I also asked him, "What if I got a mohawk, and died it pink, purple, and black?" :smt081 He said he'd still love me anyways, awww :heart:

6. Bookworm616

Awwwww....GAG!! :vom:

(Just kidding! ;)) I hope I find a guy who would love me always. (Maybe someday)

7. FEHG

FEHG Well-Known Member

My ex was against it at first - my hair was half way down my back when I cut it...and was really thick and wavy and blonde-brown....
    But, he came around...and actually ended up cleaning up the shave job for me and neatening it all up...

Then I braided his hair. It was a funny role reversal.

Hair grows back. Any dude that wouldn't like me cause I shaved my head is a dick head, IMO. It's just hair.

8. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

I bet you will!!!!!! :D

9. Persephone

Persephone New Member

I'm about 5'7 with no shoes on. In heels I average around 6ft, depending on the type of shoe I'm wearing. 9 times out of 10 it's a guy 5'7 and under who hits on me, especially when I'm wearing the heels. I like taller guys, but I've had such little experience interacting with them on more than a platonic level that it's really only an educated guess that I like them! *L* It made me feel strange walking around with my ex boyfriend...he is 5'5, 5'6 maybe when he wears his Tims. When it comes to way I dress I'm a girly girl. I love dresses and skirts and heels, so most of the time I'm taller than 5'7 *L* The only time I wasn't taller than him was when we were both lying down

10. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I love heels, most women look better in them but only if they can walk in 'em.
    My newest favourite pair are like... 5ish inches. Make me feel so tall. Most of the time though like I said I'm an average 5'4-5'5. I weigh about 125-135 (it fluctuates) since people are mentioning weight :shock:

I wish I was tall like you though.

11. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I dont know if im tall really im middle of the road type, 5"6 and a half
    Ive been out with short guys never shorter than me though for some reason, but mostly i end up with the 17stone 6"2 guys also my exes statistics also my current man is not far off that either.

I personally dont show a preference for height in men at this time in my life, but i think im at an age where you only just start to understand likes and dislikes it takes awhile. :rolleyes:

12. mike38

mike38 New Member

Of course, I don't want to date a woman that is more 6'5". But taller women can be just as attractive as other women are shorter than 6'.

13. raocha

raocha Active Member

Honestly man, how many women are out there will you find who are over 6'5" and not in the WNBA? I think I've met one my entire life.

14. dossou

dossou Member

Hi all

Body shape or whatever criteria do not count
    What is important : the HEART of the Lady , or inner Beauty
    When one put limitation to love because of physical apperance, then one's limitated with acapacity to Love, the saddest thing in Life , for Love is all there is.
    What if the child as an offspring from a relationship or a dating, the child of your wife and you is a dwarf?:?::?:

15. violetprincess

violetprincess New Member

I,m 5`10"...
    I,ve gone out with a few shorter men without problem, if you are a person , secure & happy with yourself, height doesnt matter....
    but the problems do arise if the guy has an inferiority complex about it...its not fun going out with a guy who spends all his time attempting to cut you down to size...demeaning comments, snide jokes, dictating your foot wear, etc!
    The funny thing is that these guys are usually the ones who have chased you doggedly, to get you to give them a chance...go figure :confused:

16. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Your height makes you ridiculously beautiful dear. Me being just under 6'0", means when/if you wear heels, then you're that taller amazon that I love to have by my side, and instead of being intimidated by your lovely stature, I'm proud to have the feeling of success which comes with having a very statuesque beauty. If your guys don't feel like this, then don't hesitate to run... fast!

17. Athena

Athena New Member

Ahahahaha :p

My friend is 6'4", beautiful blonde woman with stunning blue eyes - used to compete internationally in track. She has a tough time finding men close to her height that will not have an issue with it, only once she had a man that loved every inch of her and he was also a track star.

I'm 5'10" and was married to man who was only an inch taller, he had some serious insecurities when I wore heels, for pictures he would rise up onto his toes so that he appeared much taller. So funny. :rolleyes: So now I just seem to be more attracted to men much taller - more secure with me I guess. But yesterday I saw a man that was so damn cute, and only about 5'5". I loved towering over him and having him look up at me. He was so cute.

18. artbunker

artbunker New Member

I dont mind taller women. my last GF was taller than me. She sometimes teased me on it, but I had no problem with it. A psychology major friend of mines said that for most women height=protection and alpha dominace. Thats why a lot of women like men to be taller than them.

I dont mind dating a taller woman at all. In the bedroom its all even in height :):smt083

19. havoc

havoc New Member

I'm 6'3 and my gf is 6'2. I don't know how I'd feel if she were taller than me. I want to say it wouldn't matter b/c she's worn heels before...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  20. Bookworm616

She never wears heels?