1. havoc

havoc New Member

She doesn't have a habit of wearing them. She's voiced sentiments about feeling weird being taller than me. I think she thinks I would have some sort of complex about it.

2. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

I rarely see tall women with short men. I am about 5`7" and the tallest pwoman I`ve known was 2" taller than me without wearing heels. To answer the question, if the taller woman doesn`t mind that I am shorter then it`s OK with me.

3. johnleslie

johnleslie Member

I'm a shade over 5'5 and I absolutely date taller ladies. I dig taller white ladies and their long sexy legs. Tall ladies need lovin' just like the short guys. Some of them don't want the short guy lovin' but the ones who do eat it up!

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm only 6', but I have dated women as short as 5'2" and as tall as 6'. I actually like them taller. Doesn't bother me one bit. Sorry, I know the thread was addressed to shorter guys, but I just thought I would throw in my two cents.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I don't mind having sex with taller women but couldn't seriously date them. It's hard enough getting women under 5'5 to take a short guy like me seriously girls taller than that can only see me as a possible good time not for love :smt089:smt089:smt089

6. orejon4

Maybe if you make that good time good enough...put your back into it, young man! Lol

7. The Dark King

We both know most are holding out for their tall dark and handsome suitor with piles of money. If anything is missing from that they're unhappy shit if they get all that they're unhappy lol

8. orejon4

Right, because he is also supposed to be tough-as-nails, yet gentle and loving. A mega-earner but not hung up on his material wealth. The best looking guy in the world, yet somehow unaware of his looks and the attention he gets from other women. A thrill a minute, yet calm and stable. A dashing charmer, but only with eyes for her.

9. The Dark King

LOL you sound like a man who is well aware. Don't forget mega earner with a shit ton of free time lol. Seems like I never get a woman in my life who understands that all the fun and cool shit ain't free and I don't have piles of cash just sitting in a money bin somewhere lol

10. orejon4

And he has to use the free time to listen to her. Only.

11. The Dark King

But also do his own thing because if he gives her too much time he's needy and clingy lol

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Watch this! :smt081
    [​IMG] See you guys just lack motivation!

13. orejon4

Roflmao - and even though he will have to work like a dog to earn it, he can't be selfish or stingy with his money, either.

14. The Dark King

Of course not its THEIR money not his, married or not lol

15. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Oh munchkin!!! I love it when a man makes my 5'2 frame that if an Amazon!!!!

16. The Dark King

Seriously you're only 5'2?
    Your personality makes you seen way bigger

17. wtarshi

I have a couple of things on my person which will keep you motivated... ;)

18. wtarshi

Pocket rocket :smt006

19. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

5'-2", nice a spinner. :D

spinner - A petite woman. Whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.

A woman/man that stands less than 5ft. 3in. Giving someone above average height the ability to have sex with them on their lap and possibly spinning them like a top.

20. wtarshi

Lol would never say that I'm 'so thin'. This girl has some meat on her bones