THANK YOU GOD THREAD

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by z, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank you, Curley. :smt058 That means a lot to me; I can use all the prayers I can get. Even though it's been tough, God is helping me see & hang onto the positives in my situation.

I've got your niece on my prayer list. Hopefully she'll be better and back home soon. *hugs*

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank You GOD. You Bless me so often, I am left in awe. You truly, beyond and above blessed me yesterday/last night. In so many ways. I can't thank you enough! :prayer: I exalt thee, O' Lord!

3. z

z Well-Known Member

Raise the roof for Jesus
    Raise the roof for Jesus
    Holla
    Holla

Thanx for you blessing and for turning my luck around.

4. z

z Well-Known Member

What a beautiful day and beautiful weather today, Thank you Jesus, love ya!

5. Tamstrong

Thank you, Father for being so awesome!!! Thank you for the great news I got yesterday and for taking care of me through all that's been going on! Even in the middle of all the craziness, I'm happier that I've been in a long time and I'm super thankful for that too! Thank you for all your love and for all the wonderful ways you have blessed me! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :smt050

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt026

7. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

....To many, he is non-existent or a faint fallacy, to others who know him more intimately, they take his blessings quietly, but never thank and praise him publicly......when you thank explicitly like this, it is a lesson of humility and example to others..........Good for you Tam...

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I thank my heavenly Father today for my dear friend who knew just what to say at just the right time. Thank you for such a precious blessing.

I also thank you, Lord, for my brother and sisters in Christ on this forum, who unashamedly make their faith in You known.

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yes! Praise God!

10. Tamstrong

That's exactly how I've been feeling lately. :smt003

I appreciate that, y'all. He has blessed me so much, and my life is going in a great direction these days. I had no doubt He'd take care of me through all that's been happening, and He helped me stay focused & patient & positive so He could do just that. I'm happy, thankful, and content, and the awesome, beautiful Lord gets all the credit for that! :smt049

We love you & are thankful for you too, Chessy! :smt058

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank You God...

For taking me under your wing and taking care of things yesterday :)

And for prospering me unexpectedly, today. I am humbly grateful for you taking care of my needs. :freehug:

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Thank you, Lord, for good friends who care and who know just the right things to say when life goes awry. You know who you are. :freehug:

13. luvattractivewomen

luvattractivewomen New Member

Not sure if you exist, but if you do, thank you for waking me up and allowing me to heal.

14. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Thank you for sending me 'him', it has restored my belief that there really are wonderful and good men out there who mean what they say and put it into action. I am so blessed in life, family and love. :smt007

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

All you need is faith the size of a mustard seed. Matt 17:20 :)

16. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

. . .

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

^^^^ That's good, Arch. Real good.

18. luvattractivewomen

I don't believe in Christianity, but thanks for the words of encouragement. I am second guessing my optimism about the possibility of "a higher power". But thanks for the kind words.

19. luvattractivewomen

Wow... Ummmm... I'll just make it a point to stay out of this thread. I suppose I was right in my previous thinking. Thanks for clearing my head.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Aww CB! :D Congrats sunshine. Ain't love grand! :smt057 Continued success to you...:freehug: