THANK YOU GOD THREAD

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by z, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm happy for you, Bradin. There is nothing more beautiful or powerful than the love, strength, joy & salvation Jesus brings into our lives.

I'm looking forward to it too, my Christian brother. :D

2. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Beautiful words from both of you......I too am looking forward to it....:p

3. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Thanks, Tamstrong! It's wonderful that Lord Jesus Christ loves us and forgives our sins no matter how we confess to him! I just confessed my sin to him about lying to my grandmother about my hands being clean...glad to know that I got it off me pretty quickly.

Lord Jesus Christ just told me that it's ok and that it's already forgiven. Oh, you have no idea how much this means to me now that I've grown so closer to Lord Jesus Christ and his father now!

And you don't mind me come to play with you in Heaven? You sure?? Since we won't be able to commit sin in Heaven! :mrgreen:

You're looking forward to it too as well? I hope you don't mind let me playing with you in Heaven! :mrgreen: It's very important that we're going to be wonderful friends in Heaven for all of eternity!

4. Tamstrong

Thanks, TC...I'm definitely looking forward to going home. :D

Keep your focus on Jesus as much as you possibly you can & everything will continue falling into place.

Lol, I'm certain that playing in Heavenwon't have anything to do with sinful things. ;)

5. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

I already am focusing on Jesus right now because he's my salvation as I'm looking forward to go home and spend eternity life with Lord Jesus Christ. Did you know that Lord Jesus Christ is my teacher right now to teach me how to obey the words by reading the holy bible?

And now Holy Father in Heaven is more than just a loving, holy father, but he's a wonderful teacher when it comes to forgiving! He teaches me to find a strength to forgive the others who have harm me in the past, even today.

So far, I've already forgave lots of people. I have to obey Holy Father in the order for him to forgive my sins. It's very important! But only left three people that I haven't forgive yet: My mother, Osama Bin Laden, Virginia Tech mass murderer.

But keep in mind, I will forgive them eventually. Now, Holy Father is still teaching me to this day.

Say, Tamstrong, have Lord Jesus Christ teach you so far?

6. Tamstrong

Sounds like you're making great progress, Bradin. Stay in the Word & keep learning, loving & forgiving.

He's taught me so many things it's hard to list them. He taught me about love, forgiveness, compassion, joy & contentment to name a few.

7. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Yeah. Funnily enough, Yesterday, when I was on the computer to do web surfing..all of sudden, God wants to show me something about my name. He knew that I don't like my old name..

So I googled "Lonell", oh..it did really hit me very hard when I found out that Lonell means Lion. My heart burst out in tears. I did choked up so emotionally..ever since Bradin is not my real name...still God acknowledged that I still wish to change my name...

Now I'm thinking twice about changing my name permanently. Perhaps I will have Lonell as my middle name.

8. Tamstrong

Consider it carefully, because changing your name is a decision you can't take lightly.

9. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Yes, I will consider it very carefully. Tell me, Tamstrong, do you think God understand?

10. Tamstrong

God understands everything, Bradin. The important thing though is to focus on understanding Him & giving Him what He wants &the rest will be taken care of. :)

11. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Excellent. I just want to be more careful when it comes to sinning! Since I have a strong faith in Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Father, then the rest will be taken care of!

It's very important for him to know that I will do anything to be with him in Heaven for all of eternity! So we can be best friends forever! But I would like to ask him not to send me back. I mean..to next life. I just want to stay with him forever, forever! Trillion, Zillion years from now!

That's why I want him to understand! :) I'm looking forward to new earth and new heaven!

12. Tamstrong

He knows & as long as you're faithful & obedient you'll have nothing to worry about. ;)

13. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

I will! :)

14. Tamstrong

:smt023

15. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Thank you Lord Jesus for all the blessings you have brought to my life....everyday is joyous because of you.....

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Jesus for another great day, it is much appreciated. Continue to rain your blessing upon my life.

Praise God.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  17. Tamstrong

Thank you Jesus for a good, productive day & for helping me to love others even when I don't like them & for taking away the stress I was feeling over something I can't do anything about & handling it for me. Thank you for loving us all. I love you!!!

18. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Praise Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! Tomorrow, I'm going to talk to Lord Jesus Christ, it's very important. I know he reads my thoughts, but still no matter what, I wish to talk to him!

I am very happy to be an servant to Holy Father in Heaven! I'm looking forward to do God's will now for the rest of my life! I can never give Lord Jesus many thanks enough now! I love him very, very much!

Looking forward to my baptism very soon. :)

19. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you big J
    May you continue to watch all over me and my peeps that I love and care.

20. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ! For being there for me when I was locked out of my house yesterday! You made my day more beautiful than life itself is! Keep watching over me and to my dear friends!

You are my best friend, brother! :)