THANK YOU GOD THREAD

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by z, Feb 10, 2011.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you JC for another fantastic day at stressful job. Even with 99 % of ppl around me wanted me to fail I came out on the Top, and all this with very small amount of sleep in last few days.

I can't thank you enough Christ, for all your protection, guidance and sacrifice. I am saved by your blood.

2. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Oh, that was so beautiful, DOA! :smt089

He's our protector and has always been there for us when we are down, my dear friend. I thank you, Lord Jesus Christ, for being there for him. We can't thank you enough and we are saved by your blood.

Thanks for being so wonderful to us. We love you very much! Looking forward to be with you for all of eternity, my Lord. :smt089:)

3. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ, for answered my prayers earlier today! I feel so much better and knowing that my grandmother and I aren't fighting now. No matter how I go down, you were there to help me to get up and keep my head held high!

I love you, Lord Jesus Christ, very, very much! May your blood offers the protection of me so that I'm saved! I'm eternally thankful! Thank you! :smt089

4. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ, for that wonderful love that you have for me today! I got new friends that you've continually to blessed me, I love you so much!

Keep watching over me and to my dear friends that I love so much that they're my siblings in christ! Looking forward to complete my work for your father's will! :)

5. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Oh, once again, heavenly father, you did it again! You've blessed me continually with new friends and new siblings in christ that I'm looking forward to meet in person somewhere in the future!

Thank you, Holy Father! You've brought us to met each other! This was no accident! :)

Lord Jesus Christ, I can't thank you enough! I love you so much! :cool:

6. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God, Thank You Jesus, Thank you Holy Ghost.

Christ, I know I call your name a lot …….I call your name in the morning, at noon, & at night. I call your name when I get up, when I leave my house, when I am in my car, when I arrive at work, when I touch anyone, & when I go to bed at night.

Because of your continuous divine intervention I am here breathing fresh air. Thank you for intervening on my behalf again and again….. that could have been me at the accident, if is not for your protection that could have been me dead, intubated or labeled critical at the scene, Thank you Jesus, Thank you LORD. I can’t Thank you enough. I am forever grateful.

7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank you Father for getting me through this difficult week & thank you for loving us all. I love you, too!

8. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

This had me seeing if I could do the same.... :smt026

Thank you God for blessing me with a wonderful family unit, I am so blessed to have a lil sister that I can call my best friend.....

9. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

It is amazing to see how the same folks and their humility are the ones that visit this thread time and time again......Although it is available to every one, only that certain few feel the need to make the visit for this open atonement......the overall percentage, the gender breakdown, and the type of personalities are all things prophesied and very analogous to things we can read...........What an accurate small model right before us from which to learn......

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for Technology. For my geek sisters and brothers in christ who love smart phones. There are several bible software you can download on your droid, iphone or any smart phone for free. It is a great invention, you can read the bible or it will read it for you. I just listen to some verse while driving. It is a kool thing.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  11. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

GZ what is the app called?

12. z

z Well-Known Member

This week I got droid, so I am not sure if you got droid, if you do then go to app store, there are many version/bible software but the one I did download

1. daily bible
    2. bible.is
    3. bible.

You can select by verse, chapter, etc..........

13. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Thx. I have a droid.

14. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God, Thank you Jesus for the great and blessed day that you've given me at work, not just great day but phenomenal day. These are the kind of days that make me appreciate what I have and makes worth while the sacrifice that I've paid, wow! with out you it was an impossible task.

Thank you Jesus for watching day and day out for my loser ass. Once again GZ comes out on the top.

BAM.

The Jesus Freak

15. Rayban Man

Rayban Man New Member

Thank you dear Lord for all the blessings you have given me. I thank you for always being there for and with me, I couldnt make it throug a day with out you. I thank you for love, grace, and mercy. I am blessed to know and have you in my life.

16. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank you Father for giving me a good day today. Low stress & a productive day is exactly what I needed. Thank you for loving & watching over me; I love You, too!:smt050

17. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Kids are a heritage from the Lord.....thank you Father for those blessings...

18. ktplay

ktplay New Member

THANK YOU GOD for your healing hand. i am humbled by your love and might. I pray for your continued blessings on my dearest friend, and that you touch and heal his body and strengthen him by your Grace. I pray that you renew his faith and hope he is receiptive of your Love.If it be your will Dear Lord... I ask this in the name of your precious Son, Jesus Christ. Amen

19. ktplay

ktplay New Member

For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them."~Matthew 18:20; New Living Translation 2007

20. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for very blessed weekend. Thank you for healing my young brother. Thank you for giving me a healing hand and for watching all over me.

Much love to you Jesus!