THANK YOU GOD THREAD

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by z, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank you, Father for the recent rain & for loving & blessing us all. Thank you also for taking great care of GZ's brother & pulling him through. Sending You my love, honor, praise & glory. :smt050

2. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for giving me the energy to the suck and milk the hell out of every second today. Cha ching, another day another dollar!!!
    Thank you for all the blessing Christ!!!!!!!!!!!

3. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Thank you God for blessing me with a good life. I know I have been blessed with a wonderful family and circle of friends. Thank you so much.

4. Tamstrong

Thank you, God for all of your love & wonderful blessings! Thank you for removing the creativity block I've had for so many years. Even though I still have so many tough things going on, I'm thankful for the positive things that help counterbalance the pain. I love you more than words can ever express!

5. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Jesus for continuing to bless my nagging semi complainer behind!!!!

6. Tamstrong

Thank you Father for the beautiful rain we've gotten this week. I really enjoyed playing in the rain in the front yard when I got home this afternoon. Thank You for getting me through an extremely difficult & painful week & for being there for me during the sleepless nights. Thank You for loving me when I'm not so loveable & for my love for You actually meaning something to You.

7. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

Thank You God for....This Bomb Ass Weed:weedman:...This Grey Goose:drinkers: ....& Fine Ass White Pussy:smt061

8. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Well isn't that just sanctified!

9. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

This doesn't even dignify a response....

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

But he's keeping it real, though. Everyone else is just being lame & are suckas for actually being thankfully or giving thanks for things of much more importance....

11. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

Actually I was giving thanx to a minute part of my life...but at that moment it meant as much to me... as other parts of my life :weedman::smt061:drinkers::drinkers:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Thank you God for family friends and a life worth living.
    Also thank you for the wisdom and clarity that you've given me over the years to know the right fit for me opposed to just going for the one I lust for most. Maturity is a real thing :)

13. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Not only a real thing, Drae, it's a cool thing. Lust passes, and if that's all you have you're stuck sitting across the table with someone you don't like all that much.

14. Rayban Man

Rayban Man New Member

Thank you Lord for your grace, your blessing, love and forgiveness. And thank you for all the wonderful ppl in my life, they not perfect but I'm blessed to know them regardless.

15. alexisnow

alexisnow New Member

Thank You God Thread,.........................................

thank you God for directing me to others in the world so understanding of love, care, and hope. thank you for giving to me the abilities to do the same. help me dear God to be better at removing the burdens of others so that their time here can be more devoted to caring, and loving each other.

alexis

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for coming thru again & again. Today was absolutely a rough day, even my car appeared to be on fire, holy shit.... but with a holy water Christ did put out the fire.

Thank you Jesus!

17. alexisnow

alexisnow New Member

refugee,

sir i'm so very glad you are safe please, omg i am. thank you God for protecting this man so that he can experience that great love that awaits him daily. smiles,

alexis

18. alexisnow

alexisnow New Member

Sir,

this prayer of thanks is so beautiful please. it is.

alexis

19. z

z Well-Known Member

God is good!
    Despite all the trials & tribulations that the devil wants me to face I am here and continue to win!

Thank you Lord my savior.

20. alexisnow

alexisnow New Member

dear Refugee Sir,

you are here to continue to win, yes. smiles,

alexis