THANK YOU GOD THREAD

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by z, Feb 10, 2011.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]JoC1ec-lYps[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Thank you God for the wisdom today....

3. Spot0

Spot0 Member

;)

I would also like to thank God for white women.
    And for the good in my life. Hope there is more to come.

4. Spot0

Spot0 Member

My prayer to the Lord (may get a bit girlie). Had this prayer in my head for a while.

Thank you dear Lord for all the lessons that you've taught me.
    I pray that there be some amazing white women out there for me...to sweep me off my feet. Someone that I can hold and laugh with and share with. You know me and that I've been trying to learn white women for quite some time. I've been close a few times. And others...just...no. But there are women out there that would love me. I just need your help to find them.

Thank you, Lord...for your time.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  5. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Jesus for the wonderful and blessed day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you Saint Mary for loving me, for shielding me from evil and for watching my blind side!

6. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Jesus for another magnificent day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed be your name.

7. z

z Well-Known Member

Lord Thank you for everything, and please bless my trip & let it be a blessed experience.

8. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Thank you Lord for your part in helping us keep our plan working...

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank You, Father for helping me out this week. It's been rough, but You've kept me from falling apart. I'm so tired I just feel like giving up, but You've been holding up. Thank You, Jesus for Your love & Your strength...without You, I wouldn't be able to make it. Much love, honor, praise & all glory to YOU!!! :smt049

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Jesus for the blessed day & for continuing to bless my work. I love you lord!

11. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Thank you Lord Jesus for the blessings you brought this week....oh how beautiful is the power of prayer.....!

12. Stheno

Stheno New Member

i like to ask why thanking god when done nothing?

13. z

z Well-Known Member

Amen my Christain sister.

Thank you Jesus for blessing this day & for making it very productive. Every single second was a blessed time. Thank you Yeshua

14. TCFLORIDAGIRL

"NO MAN IS POOR WHO HAS A 'GODLY' MOM"
    Abraham Lincoln

15. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God,
    Thank you Jesus
    Thank you my saviour for blessing me with brain and hands to save thousands lives
    Much love Yahshua!!!!!!!!!

Without you I am nothing!

16. z

z Well-Known Member

God is good!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus for the wonderful week!!!

17. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Thank you my Lord almighty God for blessing me with the family, friends, life, and opportunities you provide for me, without you I am nothing.

Help lift the guilt for not going to Church today, you know whats in my heart.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you God, for sparing me from multiple tickets today from the nice police lady. Bless you for that. (Still stunned).

Also thank you God for blessing me with his beautiful love. <3

19. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Thank you God for blessing my life.

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank You, Father for taking care of me and those I love. Thank You for blessing the hands of the doctor who worked on my back and thank You for easing my pain. Thank you for my son & my parents & all of those who love me, and thank You for all the love You have for me as well...especially when I know it's more than I deserve. Thank You most of all for Your precious Son, and for the sacrifices He made to give me life. Thank You also for all the many blessings that are too numerous to count.