THANK YOU GOD THREAD

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by z, Feb 10, 2011.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for wonderful and blessed day. Thank you for your grace, mercy, and protection.

I remain humble and Thankful!

2. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for all the blessings.

3. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

RIIIIIGH!! I mean damn, if it wasn't for Him we wouldn't be where we are right now and no matter how much we think we are in control and make moves to make things happen... He always shows us his plan and its better then we had planned.

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Jesus for pouring all the blessings, more success than I can handle. I wish my departed Aunt who was like a mother to me was here to enjoy all my achievements

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank you Father for getting me through a rough and stressful ordeal today, and for answering my prayers by making it go as smoothly as it did. Thank you Jesus for being my strength. I love You more than I could ever express, and I'm so very thankful for You loving me too.

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Glad to know it went well! :)

7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I appreciate that, Ches. Everything went exactly the way I prayed it would, and I'm so happy I can now put it all behind me. :D

8. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

this put a smile on my face!

9. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

THANK YOU GOD for bringing into my life the woman who has been so instrumental to my life and who has brought such joy to me.

10. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Thank you God for giving me precious memories of my loved ones who has either passed away or sick right now. I know everything happens for a reason and I thank you for giving me the ability to see that.

11. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Keep that power of prayer with you DeNiro....it will help you through this time of need....prayers to you and yours....

12. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

I will TC. Thank you.

13. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for all the blessing you provide me on a daily basis. I can not say Thank you enough.

Thank you!!!

14. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

There is perhaps nothing more gratifying to a Father than gracious children who acknowledge his love.......for all of those minds inquisitive and teetering with curiousity.....this kind of humility is the first step to gift that cannot be measured..........

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Those who don't believe in God, kindly refrain from posting here & ruining the spirit of the thread. Thanks.

16. Stheno

Stheno New Member

hmm am not
    but
    I am lactose Intolerant :p

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Beautifully said. :smt023

18. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for the much needed rain, it was beautiful.

Also Thank you God for the phenomenal day at work, I really did not expect it.

Nyx,

If you don't believe in God, that is your prerogative but pls don't come and rain on the parade. No one is shoving the bible in your throat. If you think God does not exist, do you, that's on you! we the believers know better......

Anyways,

Peace my Greek sister

19. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Amen Sir !.......

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you God for forever prevailing your good over evil.

Thank you for your Guardian Angels to watch over and protect from harm whenever it is attempted upon your loving children. You are the ever Mighty.