The Best IR movie and TV episode of All Time

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Soulthinker, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEWXLUzeyfU

That's Deadly Illusion. Low budget 80's movie with Dee Williams and Morgan Fairchild.

They definitely do NOT share a familiar stage kiss. Plenty of tongue and groping going on. Her legs in an early scene held up and around his shoulders.

(she is wearing a black wig; living room make out scene) - it is somewhat dark but you can still get a good sense what's going on with lip and jaw movement

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Billy Dee Williams and Morgan Fairchild have worked together before in a made-for -tv movie in which she played a terrorist and Billy played an agent in charge of a top secret weapon that Morgan and friends attempt to steal. No IR there, but it's not boring.

3. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Time Bomb?

No sexual tension at all?

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

None. Here's a spoiler, they engage in a gunfight and Billy wins. Morgan is dead in the film.
    I think that Billy and Morgan did another film after that. Again, no IR(Morgan Fairchild was a very popular actress in the 80's and IR in her resume would damage her image, as it is observed with other white actresses in Hollywood). I was surprised that she did a nude scene in a film(I forgot the title). She was in the Eddie Murphy film Holy Man.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Morgan Fairchild was in a film called The Seduction. It was about a woman who is on a local tv news program who becomes the object of a male fan. The fan is so obsessed that he invades her daily life and her job. Morgan is nude in this film. It wasn't a bad film..

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Saw The Seduction years back. Fairchild was hot then.

7. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

I liked Ellen Barkin interracial romance in the movie Bad Company with Laurence Fishburne.

Is she involved in any other movie with a brother in a similar case? Probably not. I thought she was hot in a horny-mom-next-door type.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Ellen Barkin was in the erotic thriller Mercy with Peta Wilson. Wilson tries to seduce Barkin. The film, however was altered because in the book the film was based, Barlin's character of Palmer was originally Palma. Palma was a Latina in the book. Not a bad film. Worth a look.