The Bionic Woman

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by heartdesire, May 22, 2007.

1. heartdesire

heartdesire New Member

2. heartdesire

heartdesire New Member

3. hellspawn72

hellspawn72 Member

Yeah, I heard about this and a couple of other new shows (Anthony Anderson on that New Orleans-themed show on FOX). Unfortunately, I never watched the Bionic Woman all that much. Tells my age, doesn't it?(LOL) I was a Six Million Dollar Man fan.

And to be honest, with this fickle American audience, I just don't see the show surviving more than 10 episodes, much less a season. Hate to be a pessimest.

4. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

And her bf/hubby is going to be a Black -- not!

The Kid Rasta 8)

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True Kid. It is doubtful her bf would be Black.

6. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

Yeah NBC THINK PEOPLE ARE STUPID THEY GAVE ONE KISS WITH THE INTERRACIAL COUPLE ON "MY NAME IS EARL"
    NO KISSES BUT ONE CUT OUT LOVE SCENE IN "HEREOS"
    YEAH THEY ARE PUTTING INTERRACIAL IN MAINSTREAM BUT THEY ARE DOING IT IN THE 1990'S WAY WHERE THE COUPLE ALL THEY DO IS HUG,
    CHEEK KISSES, TURN AGAINST ONE ANOTHER, ETC.

Only thing they hasn't done was the "HIDE THE KISS" scene like they did in the movie "Don't wanna be a player" with bill bellamy and in other movies and t.v. shows I saw that happened.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Well it had to take a brother who is really livin large to fund a movie or a tv-movie for cable for more IR to take place. If I'm that person I would make it for DVD regardless of the remarks of critics.

8. Boll Onin

Boll Onin Member

i never really got into bionic woman. she rarely used her abilities. in later interviews lindnsey wagner said that it was intentional so as to show that there was a better to solve problems other than violent means. it also serve to differientiate her show from bionic man. she always used her abilities like michela landon did in highway to heaven. she'd kick in a door to save a person in a burning building but never bionic kick a dude in nads.

sort of like roger moore's James Bond never if ever used a gun bc he-roger moore- didn't like guns or the use of them personally. so his bond was always doing the seventies karate chop.

9. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:idea: Well at least on HEROES they haven't killed off DL or Nikki yet! So far they're STILL hanging in there. :wink: