The cutest animal pics ever

Discussion in 'Science, Technology, and Green Energy' started by Unique4ever, May 20, 2013.

1. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

2. Unique4ever

3. honeyed

honeyed New Member

Her name is Lil BUB, she has a huge internet following, she recently won a contest that she "won" 20k pounds of cat litter for an animal shelter.

[​IMG]

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

^^ lil' bub is my favorite..she was a shelter cat...she has no teeth and her chin is shorter than the top of her mouth which is why she has her tongue out all the time...her legs are short and i think she has a bone problem which gives her limited movement...bub's owner carry's her around alot and she is an internet sensation...bub and her owner do quite a bit of charity work to help raise money for shelters...

5. honeyed

honeyed New Member

Mhm! I loves her so much. And her human dad is really sweet. He posted a video of her RUNNING (!!) a few weeks/month ago, apparently she's getting a little better. She & Grumpy Cat are my go to for bad mood lifters for sure.

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I saw the video...makes me think they put her on steroids...if you watch the video closely is does reel so she isn't running too much...I don't follow frumpy cat but a girl friend of mine was devastated when that big grey cat passed away..colonial cat sp?

Bubs owner is amazing...clearly she is loved immensely

7. honeyed

honeyed New Member

Yeah, she just darted a little in the video, he posted another where she was playing with something, a string maybe? for quite a while. He does love her a lot, makes him really attractive, love a man that loves animals.

It was Colonel Meow, he died young too. I think he was two or three, poor little kitty.

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Yes...it does make him attractive....I bet the women swoon over him... A fellow cat lover makes you A++... Quite a few animal lovers here on the site:smt061

9. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

10. honeyed

honeyed New Member

*is dead from cute*

I love their little cranky faces in the first picture!

11. honeyed

honeyed New Member

12. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

I've made a photo-series about emotional boundings of wild animals..some of them for you..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Lion is my favorite animal. The King of Beasts.:D

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt049

15. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Three Orphaned Racoon cubs

[​IMG]

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I knew a guy who had a Racoon cub in his home. It was quite friendly.

17. Unique4ever

Pygmy rabbit :heart::heart::heart:

[​IMG]

18. Unique4ever

And this is how the dinosaurs really became extinct.....

[​IMG]

19. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Cute post Unique. :D

20. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member