The "Don't Waste Your Time and/or Money To See This Film" Thread

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bookworm616, May 13, 2011.

1. Iggy

Iggy Banned

I hear Priest is horrible (havent seen it though)

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Saw Priest and Bridesmaids via freebee and they are decent. Besides the later was hilarious. Said one critic "A chick flick that doesn't suck."

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'll be seeing it anyway at some point...maybe tomorrow.

I hated Bridesmaids. LOL. It was a sucky chick flick!!

4. Nico

Nico Banned

Well I laughed about 10 times during the full preview so I won't take your word on this.

5. Bookworm616

Don't. Go see it. Maybe you'll enjoy it. Just because one person hated something, doesn't mean everyone else will.

People need to realize that these are all opinions and preferences of each individual person. I have yet to voice an opinion about a movie and have had everyone I've talked to about it agree with me.

It's all in what you like and don't like. That's why it's called art. It's subjective.

No one need take offense at other peoples' opinions, ya know?

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

One of my friends said it was like Hangover.. ..

???

7. Bookworm616

I found it nothing like The Hangover.

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Good to know.

9. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

I have yet to see The Hangover. Maybe its about time I did. It took me a good minute to see it but Inglourious Basterds actually lived up to expectations. Perhaps I should set aside a recommendation day and get them all over with.

And what about movies that weren't supposed to be good in the first place? In that case, I would say Cruel Intentions #2 was monumentally bad. Damn they shamed the original.

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

even watching common with the sound down couldn't save it. i want my $5.50 back

11. Rayban Man

Rayban Man New Member

Im usually good at avoiding terrible movies, but the worst movie I've ever seen was Paranormal Activity. By far the worst movie Ive been to. After I walked out the theater I slammed the door 10 times repeated ly in a fit of anger.

I actually find myself mad at people who liked the movie, oddly enough there are several ppl in my personal life that I know that liked it. Smh, to each its own I guess.

12. wtarshi

lol...i watched that movie about a month ago late at night, all alone & found myself freaking out whenever the house made it's little noises

(not saying if i liked it or not, just so you don't get mad at me)

13. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

"Bridemaids is the hangover for women"

14. wtarshi

can i just say that i hated the hangover...???!!!! i literally groaned when i heard there was going to be a hangover 2

15. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

you crazy lady the hangover was funny as shit

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  16. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

^^ This.

The Hangover was freakin' hilarious. :D :D Not sure I wanted there to be a Hangover 2 though. I'll probably end up seeing it however.

Paranormal Activity was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen in my life. I also watched it at night and did, because I'm a scaredy cat, get freaked at a couple of moments (but only after the movie was well and truly over and I was lying in bed in the dark - because my imagination is a thousand times better than that damn movie LOL), but I'd never see it again. I think I'd die of bordem. I can't believe they made a PA 2. :-?

17. Nico

Nico Banned

I laughed one time during the Hangover, and it was at something that wasn't suppose to be funny.

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

have to agree on both accounts. PA was mindblowingly underwhelming.
    The Hangover had me in stitches!

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Tekken Movie.....GOD DAMMIT!

20. Rayban Man

Rayban Man New Member

Lol. I couldnt be mad at u:smt003