The Last Dance Docuseries

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tp480, May 11, 2020.

1. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

I found these earlier. Bomani Jones doing videos on the teams MJ denied titles during the 90’s. Some dope ass hall of famers & forgotten stars got turned away from rings in his era.

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

The shot over Craig Ehlo in 89' was probably the worst because the Cavaliers swept the Bulls throughout the entire regular season only to witness Michael have one of his "playoff awakenings".

After that if The Cavaliers and Jordan's Bulls met up in the playoffs, we were already resigned to the fact that us losing to them was a foregone conclusion.

3. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

You sound like me when the Wizards was getting their asses kicked them early LeBron years against the Cavs in the playoffs.

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

The soundtrack is good too. I'm kinda surprised the song Prince wrote for MJ & the Bulls wasn't in it, especially since Partyman was.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Forgot about that one. BTW- Are you listening to the Prince channel on SiriusXM?

6. Tamstrong

Sometimes I do.

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Crazy part about those early LeBron years is that the level of talent around him at that time was nowhere close to the teams he took to the NBA Finals in his 2nd stint with the Cavs.

I also remember those back-and-forth battles from back in the day with the Wizards & Gilbert Arenas aka Agent Zero. :D

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I loved how chronologically correct the soundtrack was and how fitting each song was for that particular period during Michael Jordan's career.

I'm actually surprised that ESPN was able to obtain all of those songs while getting the music clearance and licensing as well.

9. Tamstrong

Agreed. They did an awesome job with that. ESPN was definitely on top of the planning/finer details with the production all the way around, which is pretty impressive. I hate sloppy work.