The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How's the game play?

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

3. The Dark King

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Please....that whole colorblind shit is garbage :p

If you had to describe him to someone, I'd bet you'd notice what color he was then

Still tho....I don't see what the big deal over it is

He's black, the xwing pilot was white and the speeder rider was a chick

:roll:

5. The Dark King

Dude when I saw the trailer I was more concerned about the light saber and who the new knights would be.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Here we go with that new black, don't see no colors shit

Lol

Y'all mothafuckas need to see a doctor because that monochromatic shit is real

7. The Dark King

Negro deal with your own issues on your own time lol
    I'm just saying it didn't stick out for me

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I bet if your money wasn't green you'd see shit sticking out then

Seriously tho I need to see more of this movie...I'm happy to see it finally come to fruition

Lots of shit gets put into the pipeline only to be canceled or delayed until god knows when

Now we just need that michael b Jordan fantastic four trailer....that's gonna be a helluva event (I'm obviously race baiting)

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

So yeah, still not feeling Gotham.....

Not really feeling Constantine either sadly

Flash and arrow on the other hand....still watching them faithfully

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Gotham is cool. Took me a minute to accept Batman wouldn't be in it but I like it. This new hipster Penguin is killin it. Clearly before he got fat. Jada is good too, trying to channel Eartha

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The "problem", if anyone who is sane enough to look at it was the fact that the Star Wars fans were expecting actor Temuera Morrison who played Django Fett, the skilled bounty hunter who contributed his DNA to the creation of the Galactic Empire's Storm Troopers and father to Boba Fett. The fans were expecting to see Morrison. But I think that the were other candidates for the cloning program in that story.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Don't know why any true Star Wars fan would expect that since there was already established lore from Star Wars history/stories prior to the prequels that reveals what happened to Fett Clone Troopers :

By the time the Galactic Civil War began in earnest, Jango Fett's clones were heavily supplanted by clones based on a variety of templates around 9 BBY(Before Battle of Yavin), followed shortly after by enlisted Humans. Thus, the Fett clones were ironically reduced to a minority status after years of virtually filling the stormtrooper ranks in its entirety.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Storm Troopers in episodes 4-6 were not as skilled as the Fett Storm Troopers. The Fett Storm Troopers were highly disciplined and skilled because of Fett's DNA. The Storm Troopers in episodes 4-6 were simply soldiers who could shoot and pilot a Tie Fighter and other craft in the Galactic Empire's fleet. No one could put anything past Fett's Storm Troopers(unless they were manipulated mentally). Fett's Storm Troopers were top notch.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's the point. Why would anyone expect the Stormtroopers in Episode 7 to be all Fett Clones when it's already been established that the ranks of the Stormtropper were already being filled with normal human troops and the presence of clones reduced? Makes sense from a miltary finacial standpoint as well. Why waste money that could be used elsewhere (Death Star construction) on making clones to replenish the ranks when you can recruit or draft from the populace of planets you tyrannically rule over?

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Then factor in the Emperor and his influence. He is definitely someone I would not want to work for. He is the true definition of a horrible boss.

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And after the Rebellion defeated the Empire at the Battle of Yavin, the Empire dropped their Terran-only rule, as well as their exclusive reliance on clones to form their stormtrooper ranks.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well it had to be black something

He's also in that other movie with Margot

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Will is the big fish in this cast. It would be weird if he wasn't playing a prominent role. (Cue the fan-boys whining about the race swap)

I just don't know how they are going to justify The Joker in this movie. I can't imagine Joker working with a team, even at the threat of death.