The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

You know I gave it a try and didn't like it. Since you and POJ like it, I'll give it another try.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It was a slow starter, but that was just for plot setup. It starts picking up steam around episode 4 or 5. Petty, what say you?

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Ain't shit else to really watch on shitflix, so u gotta lower ur standards a bit once ur done with supernatural and house of cards

4. archangel

Never!!!!

You could try bojack

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Speaking of cartoons I need to watch archer

6. orejon4

Now that's some funny ish...

7. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

A Robotic Spider Dress That Attacks People When They Get Too Near Too Fast

Aptly called the ‘Spider Dress’, this piece of wearable tech features animatronic mechanical limbs that respond to external stimuli while defending the personal space of the wearer. The dress provides an extension of the wearers intuition: It uses proximity sensors as well as a respiration sensor to both define and protect the personal space of the wearer. Approach the wearer to aggressively and the mechanical limbs move up to an attack position. Approach the system under calmer circumstance and the dress just might beckon you to come closer with smooth, suggestive gestures.

The design will be showcased during CES alongside the Synapse dress for Intel, January 6-9th in Las Vegas.

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2014/12...when-get-near-fast-video/#7byQkBOczZHkssoo.01

8. archangel

Try wentworth!!!

Hot aussie women in prison.... It is like orange is the new black but darker and hotter.

No stereotypes of black people or religious people.

9. orejon4

This is an animated series?

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

What's a good show without stereotypes of blacks

11. archangel

No.

12. orejon4

I need to get the Netflix program together. Haven't had it in a couple of years.

13. archangel

Netflix I fell is a mixed bag. As soon as You have watched everything, there isn't much else to find.

another suggestion for POJ is Let the fire burn.
    It is a documentary about how Philly police burn down the black neighborhood in an attempt to get a couple of people out. There ended up killing most of them. It also shows how racist the Police department was back then.

14. orejon4

Was this about the MOVE organization?

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I believe ur referencing the 1980s bombing of a city block...

It was like the only time in history where the city used a tool of war on its citizens...of course they were black

16. archangel

Yea.

17. archangel

It was over kill. I would have just waited them out. I don't understand how the mayor could approve. Most of the people that voted him in had to be black. At the very least, he had to think of his career.

18. orejon4

That was probably the most violence used against the domestic population since the airbombing of Black Wall Street in OK.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That's another incident history books wipe away

No one wants to make mention of a highly successful black community razed to the ground by whites (over a lie no less)

Many people want you to believe that no one is to blame but blacks themselves

20. orejon4

Right, black people never do anything to improve their own lot in life. We're always waiting around for a handout.