The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I'm fairly certain that "Killgrave" is Purple-Man. Who is one of the sickest bastards in the Marvel Universe.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yep. Zebediah Killgrave, the Purple Man. Don't know as of yet if he'll have the trademark purple skin. More than sure he'll have the mind control pheromone powers however. Character wouldn't be the same without them.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

David Tennant rocks in everything he does. It should be good.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Gracepoint sucks

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

cosign
    No one cares

6. orejon4

Well, I was only thinking of Doctor Who and Broadchurch. That's all I really care about anyway. Lol

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[YOUTUBE]_flR9_6msik[/YOUTUBE]

Needs more Raheem storm to be honest

He only gets like a one second appearance...obviously

8. orejon4

The only thing good about the FF so far has been the Silver Surfer. Not sure a reboot is a good idea. But oh well, I'll give anything a shot...once.

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Check out the English version on Netflix. It's a BBC show and it stars him in the same role. It's way better than the American version. I think it's called, "Broadchurch."

Those BBC cop dramas be on point.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Everything by the BBC is on point. You should check out their radio dramatizations of Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot and The Hobbit.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

So sick of the us destroying British shows

Lol

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Sanford And Son was based on the Britcom Steptoe And Son. Three's Company was based on a Britcom called Man In The House. All In The Family- Till Death Do Us Part.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

14. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Same

I love rpgs but the ps4 lineup is pretty anemic, so I've been playing a lot of ps3 games

16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Same here, particularly JRPGs. Which ones tend to get a lot of play time from you?

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hard to say

I've did full runs through dragon age 1 and 2 (waiting on inquisition from gamefly), played the hell out of star ocean the last hope....ended all the mass effect games, level capped a few characters in final fantasy xiv

I have dragons dogma and the jrpg Tales series lined up in my backlog

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

looks prolific. I might have a reason to go to the movies this year.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I hate that they're rebooting it tho

Why not come up with an entirely new story arc, devoid of yet another origin theme

Different actors, same shit

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

so you loved the last reboot? I wasn't a fan of the last two reboots but I am hoping it is about them getting their powers and coming together to fight a bad guy. However it is a teaser. I thought Hercules with Dwayne was going to be good and it was garbage.