The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Very dope thanks for sharing

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

star wars rebels

ahsoka was dropped in on the show. I was giddy because I thought that was the end. and then the big man came in at the end. Anakin himself as Darth Vader.

here is hope for a ahsoka vs Vader fight

3. The Dark King

I missed her. In my opinion the best new character of the reboot followed by Rex.
    Gotta check it out now

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]JAUoeqvedMo[/YOUTUBE]

5. The Dark King

So dope can't wait. My only gripe is Hank Pim made Ultron not Tony Stark

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Meh. Not that big of a deal considering all the other things they've changed in the Marvel movies compared to how things went down in comics. They had to change that little bit due to Hank Pym being part of the Ant Man movie. They may make mention of Pym & Howard Stark possibly working with each other on a few projects or some other connection, but we'll have to see what's what when Ant-Man comes out.

7. archangel

meh...

8. archangel

[​IMG]

getting tired of this....
    manga already ended.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

First official photo of actress Melissa Benoist as Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl for the upcoming CBS TV series.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. The Dark King

She's cute liked her on Glee but don't like her for this role

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

It is amazing how far games have come. I love the new Majora's Mask and A Link Between Worlds, but I'd rather be able to play them on a console (other than the Wii, which sucks) than on the handheld. It hasn't stopped me from playing the hell out of both games though. lol

I'm not crazy about the Wii, and I think it was a big mistake on Nintendo's part. I haven't played the Wii U yet, but anything has to be an improvement over the Wii. My love for the Legend of Zelda games is the only thing that's kept me faithful to Nintendo, so I hope they get their shit together and get a console out there worth playing on.

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Better design than the Man Of Steel's Superman.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Way too Plain Jane. The same crew doing Arrow and The Flash are running this show. I think their female casting decisions leave a lot to be desired. I mean, she's okay, but just okay.

But, the costume looks great. Nice blend of the classic look and the new. Can't wait for the TV version of the Justice League. Seeing as Wildcat is in this universe, I wonder if they'll be called The Justice Society? Green Arrow, Flash, Atom and now Supergirl. Throw in Wildcat and Black Canary and it's a lock for best TV moment in geek history.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Are u sure? Is that even possible since they're on different networks?

Srs question

15. samson1701

Yeah, I read interviews with the show runner. We may also get a Teen Titans show from the same team. Although, that may just be rumor.

Different networks, same corporate home. The "C" in CW comes from "CBS." The "W" comes from Waner Bros..

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yo this shit is bananas

Still gotta catch daredevil on netflix when that drops...then powers on playstation network

Never get tired of this superhero shit

17. samson1701

I won't catch Powers until it shows up on Bluray or something. Don't have Playstation.

Daredevil will be thee shit, Son!

18. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

I don't have either Netflix or a Sony PlayStation 4 (I'm an Xbox guy). But I'll grab the torrents without question.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She's cute. But she is not Helen Slater or the actress who played Kara in Smallville. Those two were perfectly cast. Slater did an appearance as Lara(Kal's birth mother) in Smallville and she visits the Kent farm. But the costume does look good and faithful to Supergirl's original design.:)

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Both Helen Slater and Dean Cain have been cast for hush hush for now roles for the new Supergirl series.