The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

thanks for all the bad programming. Smh

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm too busy worrying about when I get to see more interracial between lyla and diggle....or wondering why there aren't any 'real' brothas in starling city

Priorities people!

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

There was Felicity's mom, tho. If one likes that early 90's club girl who never grew up look. Which, I do.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Here and felicity are so opposite that I didn't even know who she was when she appeared. Then I remembered her mom was kind of an airhead lol.

5. samson1701

Slutty looking, man crazy air head with a heart of gold. How could you forget that? ...lol

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

If I could find one that is mango-peach flavored.

Gotta love the Boro-Stark memes, lol.

Oh, it stopped all right. Lol

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Spoiler
    Do not read beyond this point. I am going to just straight spoil everything.

You've been warned!!!!

don't bother.... getting sick of these robin movies. It was sweet to see batman and nightwing but I feel that this really should have stared richard as batman .. I get that they have to set this up with bruce but that is how I feel with the fights. Richard is a lot lighter. Honestly... I haven't seen a descent batman movie yet. They skimmed over the court of owls... The maze was the best part for me in the comic.They wouldn't have had to do that if it had been a batman movie instead of a robin movie.
    Also what a coincidence every one who knew who batman was ... died

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]WJZKBk9Oioc[/YOUTUBE]

9. samson1701

Okay, Back To Being Juvenile Again.

[​IMG]

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Daredevil Episode One now on Netfix.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Can't wait. Thanks

13. samson1701

Watched the first episode at 12 am before I went to sleep last night. Not bad at all. Arrow for adults. I look forward to the rest.

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I was all oh they only dropped one episode and then boom ep2 shows up. I guess I will be watching this all day today.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Looks like all 13 episodes are up. May be doing some binge watching over the weekend.

17. samson1701

Wait, you guys didnt know they were releasing all the episodes at once? They were all up, st least in my time zone (pacific) by 12 midnight last night. I was gonna binge watch them all night till I remembered i'm a grownass man with shit to do in the morning.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Nope. I thought they were releasing a new episode once a week. Actually forgot today was Daredevil premiere day to be honest until I was checking out my kids Netflix watch list to make sure they aren't watching something they shouldn't be.

19. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

What's daredevil about? Seriously I should check it out?

20. samson1701

Daredevil is another Marvel superhero. However, this show isn't like The Avengers, but it takes place in the same universe. It's more adult and gritty.

I've only watched the first episode, but I like what I see so far.