The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Cool - I got something to eat tonight then.

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I assumed that everyone would just watch all of them if they were all released at once but people were reporting one episode. I assumed only one episode was released.

3. archangel

I was going to give the first episode a terrible score and wash my hands of this series but I stuck to the second episode. now I am glued. Really did a good job.
    This is coming from a DC fan who wanted it to fail. The lawyer part really adds to it. It isn't simply a beat them up.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Agreed. I also like the casting, they did a good job. Like Ben Affleck was too big to play the original Daredevil, he's suppose to be quick and agile. And major bonus points for Rosario Dawson God she's beautiful

5. archangel

I finished watching all of it.:p

I wasn't a fan of ep 1. As it went a long, I liked it but the ending was meh.

Spoiler

The suit was nice but the fight wasn't all that. Fisk is a guy who fought cap to a stand still. I also was waiting for his usual bearhug. any way good start.

6. The Dark King

What's your idea of a good movie or show I'm curious

7. archangel

[​IMG]

The fight scenes, the chase, the one liners, good from start to finish.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm on episode 4 too...I resubbed to netflix just to watch it

It's cool to watch out for the marvel universe hints

11. The Dark King

Slackers and I'm on 11. Petty you ain't got no damn job you should be done by now lol.
    I love how its all set up after the Avengers fight. The story telling is dope

12. archangel

I finished Saturday. You guys need to hurry up or I am going to spoil the whole thing.

j/k

13. The Dark King

Lol you at least give spoiler alerts

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I'm on episode 9 right now, never mind that I've also been peeping out the first few episodes of Penny Dreadful on a free Showtime preview since I don't subscribe to it as well as normal day to day stuff going on.

Good storytelling so far. Hopefully all of the other "Defenders" series follow in the same manner. Far better than Agents of SHIELD IMO.

15. The Dark King

Not a fan of Agents of Shield
    It would be better on a cable network, I need high stakes and believable relationships. Too many things feel forced on that show.

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm liking AOS now. It took a while to find its groove, but it's grown into a good show. Better than this season of Arrow. Seems like they don't even give a fuck about their characters' actions making sense anymore. Arrow has always been smarter than that until this season.

I know I sound like a broken record. But, the Arrow's show runners are doing too much and thier flagship show is suffering. I just hope the same thing doesn't happen with The Walking Dead and it's spin off, Fear The Walking Dead (or whatever it's called).

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Ur right I using my welfare to pay for netflix :p

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I agree

I didn't like shield at first but now it's keeping me interested

19. chamber

chamber Active Member

Ant-Man looks fun
    [​IMG]

20. pettyofficerj