The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I have a feeling we'll be seeing "Madame Gao" again in the Iron Fist series.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Agreed

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't think she is a bad actress, but it takes a very talented actor to sound convincing doing a foreign accent.

6. samson1701

True that. But, being that it's Brian Singer, her background could be completely changed anyway. So, it may not matter. We'll have to wait and see.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

This. Colossus wasn't Russian in any of the X-Men movies, so more than likely going the same route with Psylocke.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

They did it just right considering Vincent D'Onofrio played Fisk as very hands off on everything, so when he did get physical it was straight savage and brutal. No pleasure at all. Just him doing what he saw as needing done.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

First official AKA Jessica Jones onset look at Luke Cage and Jessica Jones plus
    Zebediah Kilgrave, aka the Purple Man. No word on if this is his official look in keeping with the more grounded tone set by Daredevil or if the character will be given his trademark purple skin during the series.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    How did I miss the preview of this??

11. samson1701

Ritter is so freakin' hot to me. Love that raven hair and slim build. Gets me every time. If this show is even close to being as good as Daredevil, it will be worth the wait.

I've never, ever been a fan of Luke Cage. But, I like were Marvel is going with their Netflix offerings. So, because of that, I'm looking forward to his show, too.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well 'the real' dr who is in it.....so I'll be watching

13. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Oh cool. That's Jesse Pinkman's "little junkie girlfriend" from Breaking Bad. :D

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Bruce Timm!!

[YOUTUBE]11j7WUFaTVg[/YOUTUBE]

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

This sort of confused me but I will roll with it. It is BRUCE TIMM!!!!!!

ohhh not related to the dcau of the old so I will have to go in with an open mind.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's basically Bruce Timm doing an animated Elseworld story. Superman is the son of General Zod rather than Jor-El. Wonder Woman isn't an Amazon but one of the New Gods. Batman isn't Bruce Wayne, but Kirk Langstrom and rather than his bat serum turning him into Man-Bat it turns him into a vampire.

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm so desperate that I am not going to even complain. been too long

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Shit, that's a twist! I must get it.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Wait.....so no one else has already posted this up yet?????

[YOUTUBE]ngElkyQ6Rhs[/YOUTUBE]

20. samson1701

Ha, I forgot about that. But, yup, that's her. ...lol