The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There was a film out called Fanarchy. It was the examination of fan made film's based on original existing films. They had film makers who made films based on The Lord Of The Rings, Star Trek, Indiana Jones and others. They often had faced the scrutiny of the major studios. These folks are fans who love the film's and want to make homages to those films. Check it out.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Cast photo from Star Wars: Rogue One.
    Actors Riz Ahmed, Diego Luna, Felicity Jones, Jiang Wen and Donnie Yen. The film is slated to open Dec 2016.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

The more I see this the more I think this will be soft in comparison to the original 3.

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Damn. thought it was the real deal. Good catch, Thump.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]EOmSliaYdxU[/YOUTUBE]

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Donnie Yen and Diego Luna are always great. I hope Disney doesn't screw this up...

7. archangel

They need to stop this harley is exclusively with the joker. I could have believed it if harley was not there but there she is.

8. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Actress Yvonne Craig, Best Known For Her Role as Batgirl, Dies
    08/19

Link

9. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]feq_CtYnFQY[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]

10. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Hmmm, so there was a Black Superman in the DC Universe. Why people piss and moan about superheroes in different universes with different races again? Seems like people don't bother doing thorough research. AND, his job description is POTUS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Yvonne Craig. She was the best Batgirl. On her many appearances on Batman, she showed great fluidity in her fight scenes. Those high kicks. She used to dance on stage once. She did other tv show appearances, too like Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea in an episode called Turn Back The Clock with Nick Adams and Les Tremaine. She was in a cult classic sci-fi film called Mars Needs Women with Tommy Kirk. It was directed by Larry Buchanan. She and Adam West had a problem when Adam accidentally touched her breast during the filming of a scene. They had not spoken since. She was a beautiful woman. Very talented. May she Rest In Peace.

12. AlabasterGoddess

AlabasterGoddess New Member

Sad news, may she rest in peace.

13. archangel

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is coming to an end for all of you adultswim fans.The first three seasons were great but I drifted away after the 5th season any how I will be watching to say good bye.

14. archangel

I hear the killing joke is coming out. I really want to watch it. Heck Mark Hamil is on board.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't see where people think batman killed the joker on this one. He did every thing by the book. The 80's was a dark era for Batman. I thought that all of this stuff happened back in th 50/60's with Batgirl being paralyzed and Jason Todd being killed.

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]icN6rblqYRg[/YOUTUBE]

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]MkWJb8GoLwo[/YOUTUBE]

17. chamber

chamber Active Member

Riz MC!
    [YOUTUBE]/gLlYykSUXLk[/YOUTUBE]

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

19. SilverSmith

[youtube]g9syPaNcTXI[/youtube]

Heroes Reborn - Dark Matters Chapter One: Where Are the Heroes? (Digital Exclusive)

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Kinda sucks that the episodes are just short snippets. :(