The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Westie

Westie Member

Not to my knowledge. I think that Rei is writing manga right now. Last issue I read was this one:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

I'll check out Michiko & Hatchin till then.

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[HDYT]SUKevBJ703o[/HDYT]

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fox has released two new posters for the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse film.

The first image features Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Storm (Alexandra Shipp), Psylocke (Olivia Munn) and Angel (Ben Hardy) being lorded over by Apocalypse (Oscar Isaac).

The second image features Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), flanked by Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Quicksilver (Evan Peters), Jean Grey (Sophie Turner), Cyclops (Tye Sheridan) and Nightcrawler (Kodi Smit-McPhee); all overseen by Professor Charles Xavier (James McAvoy).

The movie arrives May 27.

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Netflix Luke Cage Series To Debut On September 30th

[​IMG]

Star Michael Colter has revealed that Marvel's next Defenders series, Luke Cage, will premiere on Netflix on Sept. 30.

Colter made the announcement from the red carpet of last night’s premiere of Daredevil Season 2.

“Its going to be action packed from the beginning to the very end. Trust me,” Colter said. “Daredevil premieres March 18, and I will see the fans on September 30.”

Luke Cage is the third of Marvel’s Defenders series. The show sees Colter’s ex-con hero, who debuted in Marvel’s Jessica Jones, move to Harlem, where he’ll have to deal with villains Cottonmouth and Black Mariah.

Luke Cage stars Colter, Mahershala Ali, Alfre Woodard, Simone Missick, Theo Rossi, Frank Whaley, and Sonia Braga. The series is developed by showrunner Cheo Hodari Coker.

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Ugh ... those costumes on the X-men look so 90's early 2000's generic. They should've stuck with the First Class style of X-Men uniform.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Saw 10 Cloverfield Lane tonight with my son. It was pretty good!

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Ghostbusters what can be said. The trailer has more dislikes than likes. This would have been you teenage mutant ninja turles. Turtles from space....

ask the audience for some feedback before making the movie!

10. Westie

Westie Member

They look more like mediocre cosplay. :D

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

"What were you expecting? Black and yellow spandex?" -- Wolverine, X-Men, 2000

12. samson1701

Yep. ...lol

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That's what i'd rather see. :cool:

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]IMC7H23-sMs[/YOUTUBE]

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

This season looks really good. I plan on binge watching the entire season over the weekend.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I didn't catch all of season 1, but it's good to see they're staying so true to the storylines of Frank Miller's Daredevil.

I've got all those Elektra/Bulleye/Punisher/DD comic book issues and watching that clip for me is like seeing a dream sequence!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. samson1701

I'm really looking forward to this, too. Just wish they'd fix that damn mask. Fuck, how hard can it be to get this right? Say what you will about Afleck's Daredevil. At least they got the costume right .

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Is it the hard rubber that you don't like? or is it the color?

19. chamber

chamber Active Member

20. samson1701

I would prefer all red, but I can live with the color. It's that nose piece that bothers me the most. Too bulky. It looks like bad Batman cosplay. It really shouldn't be there in the first place. And, yes, I realize it's practical. But it takes so much from DD's look It really alters the costume's classic style.