The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I don't understand the connection between this movie and a car. Is it some way of saying you should buy this because it was in this movie?

The chase is disappointing if that is all to it though I am pretty sure that is not all. I didn't know bucky could move so fast.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's an Audi car commercial that's using the chase footage from the movie, which highlights the usage of Audi vehicles. So "Yes" it's trying to sell you on buying Audi vehicles.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

It did a poor job in my opinion.:smt042

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Of all recent movies I've seen, none is more creative and enlivening than the Jungle Book. I absolutely loved it. :smt023

6. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Pretty much, the Toho godzilla looks unpassably fake. Nostalgia or not, it's a waste of money to make something that stiff and unrealistic.

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Jack!!

8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Samurai Jack is returning?

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

New episodes are suppose to come out some time later this year on Toonami/Adult Swim Saturday block.

It got posted here like waaaaay back in December when it was first announced.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I wonder if they found an actor to replace Mako since he had passed away and will Phil Lamar play Samurai Jack?

11. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Space Ghost, THe Movie!!!

When?????

Such an awesome cartoon.:smt025

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I agree!

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Those old superhero cartoons from Hanna-Barbera bring back many, many memories.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]MvkZx3Lojuc[/YOUTUBE]

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Robert Downey Jr Set To bring Iron Man To New 'Spider-Man' Movie

[​IMG]

Confirming what was rumored after the actor's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Variety reports that Robert Downey, Jr. will indeed appear as Tony Stark in Spider-Man: Homecoming, the joint Marvel & Sony Studios film.

The relationship between Tony Stark and Peter Parker is established in Captain America: Civil War, where Spider-Man makes his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut, and will likely be an important plot point in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Meanwhile, Variety also reports that talks to bring Michael Keaton on board as one of the film's villains may have fallen through. The specific role Keaton was up for has not been confirmed.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]0UBBn_SQXVY[/YOUTUBE]

18. samson1701

19. samson1701

20. samson1701

Artist Baj Singh is the creator of this drastically different re-imagining of Batman’s Robin. He calls this version of the character Robyn.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]