The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm really excited for Luke Cage. So far, all of the reviews have been extremely positive.

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Right! I heard one reviewer say this is what would happen if Marvel did The Wire. He loved it.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The latest Doctor Strange poster.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm so psyched about this. This and Rogue One are the biggest things I'm looking forward to this fall.

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

There is something not quite right about Jimmy Olsen being taller than Clark Kent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Totally agree
    For the love of God why wouldn't they get Tom Welling
    He already did the role for ten years and is a way better looking Clark Kent than this dude. He also said he was willing to not too long ago so what's the issue.

7. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

It'd really confuse the continuity to have him back in the same role he played in another "universe." If he's ever on, it'll be a someone completely different.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I agree. This guy is way too small. I'm not a fan of how they're attaching the cape either. But they apparently got the tone of Superman right. So that'll be a welcome change.

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Delicious Kate slips back into leather for Underworld: Blood Wars. What's not to like?

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Am I the only who thinks that have done too many movies with this movie just like Resident Evil

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

After the origin film they lost me, and I thought the Awakening installment was the worst of all. I will probably see it anyway as a fanboy, but they should let sleeping dogs lie.

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Is that a werewolf joke LOL?

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Somebody is watching it

I mean look at ghostbusters... won't be a ghostbusters 2 lol:smt043:smt043:smt043

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Well, the next Resident Evil is promised to be the last one. So you don't have to deal with that much longer.

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Bashfully raises hand.

But, I like the Resident Evil movies. Just dumb, cheesy fun and cool action scenes.

Plus Mila Jova ... whatever her names is.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I can't wait for this!!

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm not tired of resident evil either. Especially if they bring Michelle Rodriguez back again.

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I never thought she was attractive until I actually saw her smile once. Pretty.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you are talking about. She obviously isn't a Rosalyn Sanchez, but she is more attractive than she leads on in the sense that she doesn't usually bring it out like she really could, but I'm good with that. I like her as an actress and a big part of my attraction to her is because she seems to be a lot of fun. She reminds me of the women that grew up with a lot of brothers. They are always fun. Never any half stepping with her, she goes hard all the time. I love the passion and spunk.

I'll take a woman with above average looks that knows how to have a good time, is in shape, has a variety of interests and personality over any boring afraid to break a nail girly girl dime any day. Believe that.