The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Justice League promo pic
    [​IMG]

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

4. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

No. That is Mon-El, who is a Daxamite. And they are essentially the sister planet to Krypton, so they share the same sun, and have the same powers, except the weakness is lead instead of kryptonite.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And for those who don't know who Val-Zod is he is the current Superman of Earth-2 who is in a relationship with Kara-Zor-El Powergirl now Supergirl of Earth-2.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And yet another Superman related IR relationship that has just been revealed in the new DC Rebirth Universe : Lana Lang the new Superwoman and John Henry Irons aka Steel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

liked the song
    Kaya has been stealing the show for some time for me at least. :)
    [YOUTUBE]kxgyRo7gYeg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I don't hate Negan I hate Darryl way more and his victims had it coming.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Wait....so you went from "Why would anyone be following this dude/they should be trying to put a bullet in his head" to "Well..maybe the people he's fucked with had it coming"? :smt043

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

tdk has got a point though. If you killed 20 of my guys, I might not be so nice to take out 2 of your men.
    We were just watching it from rick's point of view.

12. The Dark King

No I still wonder why others follow him especially if his introductions start with taking half your stuff and killing someone you know. That's the standard operating procedure.
    Rick's group had it coming, they killed a bunch of his people in cold blood.

13. The Dark King

Exactly
    A friend of mine made a good point, we only care when we are invested in the lives taken otherwise all life is trivial in these shows.
    No one cared when Ramsey castrated Theon but him raping Stanza got everyone all pissed.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dude, do you realize Negan is not killing anyone who is connected to the Saviors? He's not recruiting/drafting/forcing anyone into becoming part of the Saviors from any of the communities that they are strong arming into giving up their resources for the very reasons you think someone would be tempted to want to try to kill him. Why would he want someone who would be resistant to how he does things? That was the whole point of his little brutal show with the bat and continuing to break down Rick after he was still putting up resistance.

Negan's fuck up moment is his taking Darryl. I think, like Rick, he's too cocky in how things have been going for himself and his group thus far and he's going to try to win Darryl over into becoming a Savior of his own free will, but Darryl won't actually be in. Darryl is now the POV character on the how and why Negan and the Saviors operate the way that they do.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]yns5aKuWsF0[/YOUTUBE]

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Ah....the 1970s. When TV shows had 20 piece, big band funk ensembles to record the soundtrack.

[YOUTUBE]mijBMpnS3a4[/YOUTUBE]:smt038

17. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Ain't heard that since I was 6 or 7. Never realized how funky that was. Nice!

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

GT Featured DC Films' THE FLASH Loses DOPE Director Rick Famuyiwa

[​IMG]

http://geektyrant.com/news/dc-films-the-flash-loses-dope-director-rick-famuyiwa

I wonder if he tried to get too "diverse" with it?

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

More diverse than the current TV series? The only way he could have done that was revealing that the film version of Barry Allen isn't fully White, but some biracial mix, ala White & Hispanic or White & Native American. You know they weren't going to let them make him Black or even biracial Black/White with who was cast.

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Is The Flash half Asian in the Justice League 2017 film?