The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

WOW!!

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I hope that last bit with the car flip wasn't the final render, it looked horrible. Other than that, thumbs up

3. RicardoCooper

And it is your right to do so

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Fake, unfortunately.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That shit look like fire!! They gonna have food up in that spot? I'm showing up with the single malt and cigars nicca.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. RicardoCooper

Gonna go see Black Panther in the whitest most remote theater I can find. Niggas ruin movies at best, just wait till this comes out lol

7. samson1701

8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Shadowman Finds A Director

06/14/2017

Reginald Hudlin will be directing and co-writing Valiant’s Shadowman movie.

The film will focus on Jack Boniface, a New Orleans musician who becomes a mystical defender against the forces of evil and albino sorcerer Master Darque. Hudlin and Salem showrunner Adam Simon will revise a script drafted by J. Michael Straczynski (Babylon 5) . JMS remains an executive producer on the film, and Sean Daniel Company's Sean Daniel and Jason Brown will produce with Valiant's Dinesh Shamdasani. The project will be developed in house before being shopped to studios.

Hudlin hasn’t directed a comic book property before, but he has plenty of experience with the format. He wrote several issues of Black Panther (2005-2008) and joined Denys Cowan and Derek Dingle in resurrecting diversity imprint Milestone Media.

Shadowman was created by Jim Shooter, Steve Englehart, and Mike Manley in 1992. The comic was extremely popular upon its release, and more than 80 issues have been published, with more than 5 million copies in circulation. Valiant relaunched the flagship property in 2012, and the most recent Shadowman ongoing ended in 2014. Shadowman will be returning to comics once again in 2018.

Valiant has a number of movie projects in the works, including a five-picture deal with Sony involving the Bloodshot and Harbinger properties.

http://bit.ly/2s2zxag

9. samson1701

[​IMG]

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Marvel should do a Blade Netflix show, although I think it would be interesting to go with the ageless British version of the character.

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It will be a reboot, remember spiketv turned it into a show with Sticky Fingaz. It was corny, I think writers now days can make it bad ass though.

13. samson1701

It was corny at first. Damn near unwatchable. However, it started getting really good towards the end. But, it was too late by that point. No one was watching and it was axed.

It took a while for Stickyfingaz to find his rhythm in the role. Early on you could tell he was neither an actor or martial artists.

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I thought he was going to wind up hooking up with that girl, but near the end it looks like they were turning her into a sex enslaved vampire.

15. samson1701

Starship Troopers (1997) - Modern Trailer [Fan Edit]

I would pay to see this movie in the theaters all over again just because of this trailer. Nice work!

This movie was always an under appreciated classic.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Loved that movie. Very underrated. I never get tired of movies like that and Total Recall.

17. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

A new VR trailer for Spider-Man: Homecoming puts viewers in Spider-Man's suit to experience the world as he sees it.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Speaking of Dragon Ball. I've been watching the new English subtitled Dragon Ball Super Series. It's a direct continuation of the old DBZ series. They have done a good job of changing up the bad guy story arcs formula that the old series was known for.

The current storyline is called Tournament of Power and it involves multiple universes gathering their strongest fighters to battle for the right to avoid being erased from existence.

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah this new arc looks good.

As for Shadowman...I hope no inspiration is taken from the recent runs....character is a joke.
    The best issues of the whole run are flashbacks to the OG Shadowman and an alt reality verse.