The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Her ass isn't what I want verified...... :smt077

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt023

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I think you need to break out the "Slave Leia" outfit you have hidden in the closet instead, Ms. Smarty Unfreckled Ass. :cool:

[​IMG]

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Test your might! In the year of 2011 you will see the return of some your favorite classic fighters.

Mortal Kombat trailer
    [YOUTUBE]wbwALe_qBaY[/YOUTUBE]

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 trailer
    [YOUTUBE]kZfdMTbczJM[/YOUTUBE]

Marvel vs Capcom 3
    [YOUTUBE]gTzzCfBXwLo[/YOUTUBE]

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah man I can't wait for marvel vs capcom....

I'd definitely drop 60 for that

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]WFCzox2gOXM?fs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]XW_eO33qQyc?fs[/YOUTUBE]

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

im giving this series a shot, only because you keep posting it. I just finished watching number 2, with Thor in it

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If you grow up reading the comics you should like it. From what my nephew tells me it looks like they have added some stuff that has happened over the last few years in the actual comics to the mix. I'm not saying what some of it is since you are just starting to get into it.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i was sporadic at best, with comics

I do credit them with nurturing a love for drawing, when I was younger tho

I was a tube baby, getting comic lore through cartoon series (which usually end up different)

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If you have just a basic recognition of Marvel Comic characters both heroes and bad guys, you should be fine with this show. They've thrown out quite a few characters and situations so far, both old and new, that hardcore comic nerds will recognize or know about.

12. 4north1side2

MD Geist
    [YOUTUBE]qxHgVBpKNEo[/YOUTUBE]

Do they make anime's like this anymore?

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]7GnpFXUQUyk?fs[/YOUTUBE]

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]ktzZw5bqZEk?fs[/YOUTUBE]

15. 4north1side2

I caught the Vampire D movie on Starz a few years ago, don't remember it tho. I haven't seen Fist of North Star yet, heard it's a classic. I think the overly buff characters always put me off.

Robot Chicken Star Wars commerical

[YOUTUBE]T7U3w9-V_Hs[/YOUTUBE]

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i never minded that as a kid...but when you actually study the body, and know the difference between a bodybuilder, a strength athlete, and an endurance one...stuff like that raises a few flags

not to mention that having all that bulk would slow you down, hurt your cardio, and decrease flexibility in certain areas

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Okay bro, don't get anal nerdy up in here over anatomy. :D It's cartoon license. Artistic exaggeration. Suspension of reality. Just go with the flow. Be sounding like the uber nerds at my work complaining to each other about how unrealistic it is for superheroes to wear costumes are but they have no problems with the mofos running around with superpowers and shit. :smt102

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol

im sorry....i thought this place was fo' nurd

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Being nerdy is cool, but don't be that nerdy. :rolleyes: Mutha Fukkas be cracking me up when they get like that. Won't bat an eyelash at the thought of a dude that can piss fire but if he puts on a cape and mask that's too ridiculous?

20. Redeemed One Jr

Redeemed One Jr Active Member