The new Sweden

Discussion in 'In the News' started by alioufall, Oct 24, 2016.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This assumes that non-black men give a shit about black men. I can assure you that they don't. Not to mention that if a culture has their own version of the "N-word", they not only don't give a shit about us, but also look down on us. In the case of not just arabs but muslim people who speak arabic for religious reasons are more than comfortable using the term "Abeed" (Their version of the "N-word"). So, as much as your thoughts sound wonderful on paper or in this forum, it, quite simply, isn't reality.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I am talking from the perspective of a white woman and relationships with non white men.
    But I understand what you are saying too.

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Non white men hate Brothers too.

4. meowkittenmeow

Then by all means, do as you please and support whomever you please. Thank you for clarifying.

5. meowkittenmeow

Very true

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Shit doesn't everyone? lol
    Let's be fair its not all of them though

7. flaminghetero

Not all be the vast majority.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope a brother with a White girlfriend to tell that non White guy whomever he is and say "Are You Cool With it? and if not F*(k you."

9. sarah23

I guess what I am saying is that white women are free to date anyone they wish.
    I may date a Arab man even if I know that many do not really like white men or black men.
    Thats just an example.

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

This topic is about immigration not ir dating. A lot of these immigrants don't date out anyways, they keep it in the family.

If one of those arabic men took a swedish girl out on a date his family would hate her for it even though they're living in her country.

11. meowkittenmeow

I don't think anyone is debating that. You can date whomever you please no matter who they may hate. It really isn't our business. I don't think anyone is worried about who you take home and how much they hate black men. Have fun.

12. meowkittenmeow

That is very true, many do not date out (at least depending on the country they come from). But, depending on the generation they may be a few.

13. flaminghetero

You better let that arab know you like BM...he'll dump you.

14. meowkittenmeow

That probably isn't going to happen. Just let her date who she pleases. I think we can discuss the way the world looks at us without having any expectations of the women in the forum or in every day life. It's not like we are dating of them, so to each their own, man.

15. flaminghetero

I didn't tell her anything that's not true.

If she's dating an A-rab,and he finds out she'd been with a Brother...it could curtains for her..literally.

16. meowkittenmeow

Maybe, maybe not, either way it is her business and not our business whatsoever.

17. sarah23

Its like when WW date BM, sometimes others don't approve.
    If a WW dates a Arab man, others don't approve.
    If you date a muslim man, others don't approve.
    Some will date a WW but not like WM.
    Its between a couple.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Arab men does not appove of BM dating WW or AW.

19. meowkittenmeow

Ummm... what does this have to do with me? I'm not a WW, I'm a black man, so who you or any WW/Any-Woman date is none of my business, ma'am.

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO - you're killing me, Smalls!