The Non-Believer/Non-Theist Thread.

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by ThePrince, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Satanism is definitely not what you think. I'd suggest you read up on it before drawing conclusions.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

Thats right!!!!!!

Its not what you think.

Come.
    Come.
    Join us.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's a RELIGION. How the HELL are you going to defend it, atheist??? :smt004

4. Morning Star

Stupid much? I wasn't addressing the part of it being a religion (it is). You've jumped to conclusions in a very poor manner. I was merely pointing out that not all Satanists are theistic. Are you even remotely familiar with Anton LaVey? Guess not.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Bullshit you were. You didn't even bother to read (a.k.a comprehend) that Arch was giving a compliment, So it was you who jumped to conclusions in a poor manner. Stupid much?

I'm very familiar with the prick LaVey. His church has a headquarters in Newtown Connecticut, not a 1/2 mile from the school massacre. Funny how you easily acknowledge his beliefs, if not revere (worship) His position, perhaps?

6. Morning Star

Again, reacting like a sore kitten won't get you anywhere. Arch proclaimed "Satan's Bible", which in turn, he implied that Satanism is exclusively theistic, which I've responded to. Your reading skills are critically poor, especially when I've referenced LaVeyan Satanism in my other thread, specifically stating that it's a religion.

And again, with the assumptions. You really enjoy relying on confirmation bias, do you? Just because I reference something, it makes me someone I would revere? Well, I can say that I never met the guy, but certain positions on what they represent is probably a bit similar to libertarian minded people or even those with faint anarchistic viewpoints. As far as I know, the only they are guilty of, is supporting something (in an allegorical sense) in which has been misconstrued.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

So in one hand u dont believe in God but u are down with satan?

8. Morning Star

How is that a logical conclusion when Satan and God don't exist?

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U are the one thats pushing it

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yes. Yes my kiddies.

Come come

11. Morning Star

Pushing what? You're allowing yourselves to get all riled up. I'm only responding to the intellectually dishonest attitudes.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Ur own words

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

My reading skills are fine thanks. Maybe you need to step back and COMPREHEND that Arch didn't reference the Satanic bible, YOU DID. (see below). He was merely responding to it, and even then you failed miserably in COMPREHENDING that he was giving credence to the bible's stance.
    You are so intellectually dishonest...you've dedicated at least three of your forum names to Lucifer. Yeah, l'd say you revere Satan.
    Additionally, your BELIEF that Satanism reflects closely to Libiterianism and Anarchism further reinforces my suspicion that you are not an Athiest, but anti-Christ(ianity). I see you. :smt006

14. Morning Star

And you have poor reading comprehension. Read again.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol he cant and will not acknowledge his own typings.

Lol

Like i said.....everyone is a hypocrite ...that includes me.

You know denial is not just a river in egypt

16. Morning Star

I clearly doubt that. And you've jumped to another agonizing, asinine conclusion(s), seeing that you're really going off on the deep end. Let's take the post here...

See the underlined? Yeah, the reference made here. He was specifically talking about the book that Satanists subscribe to. Now, given that he likely assume that Satanists = devil-worshippers, I replied to that post. The rest of the post, I didn't have to respond to. See your error there? I guess not.

And again, with your pointless assumptions claiming that I worship something that doesn't exist? That's like saying that because my name is Zeus, I should be believing in a polytheistic, Greek god system, right? Not only that last paragraph is tactless, but further reinforces that you exercise a poor way of reading comprehension. Your craziness and high level paranoia is just damning to lethal lunacy. It's almost pathetic.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol.. you're still denying you brought up Satan's Bible fiirst. Hilarious.

Your Zeus analogy is BS...you do admire Satanism because you compared it positively to Libertarianism. Again, the fact that you actually believe in Satanism moots your atheism. Time to come clean, MORNING STAR. :yawinkle:

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yes
    Yes
    Yes

Tell them i dont exist but read my words.

Yes
    Yes

19. Morning Star

I never denied anything. Your English is waning or your brain might be growing a tumor from being all over the place, going everywhere, but the actual discussion, deflecting like a childish person.

And the Zeus analogy isn't bullshit at all. You're implying that creating usernames based on fictional characters somehow makes me a believer, which is very silly to begin with. Get the poodle from between your legs and actually read for once. It's not going to kill you.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

We can end this once and for all. :D Do you believe In Satanism?