The Offensive Awards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Aug 16, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'm looking around trying to see who else co-signed that article. Haven't heard any athletes yet.

I seen and notice they are comparing those against this article to Trump supporters. This is sounding more and more like a liberal attack on black men. One of the reasons why I don't fuck with politics and why NO black man should.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ohh the irony, or perhaps they are just projecting.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I just can't bend my brain that far from logic to process politics. It may not even bend back if I did. Not worth it.

4. darkcurry

Start it at the 4:00 min mark.
    "They're aiming at black men because they understand that black men are the primary threat and ultimate threat to white supremacy!"

Protect this brotha at all times! That was too much truth!

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Univision own the Root? Intetesting.

Intetesting that the WP did previously.
    And people laugh at my conspiracy thread.
    A lot of our 'realities' are by covert design.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Also Univison is owned by NBC Universal.

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

....and BW are right there helping them.

Like the old saying goes....Nobody spears a dead fish.

They constantly fuck with us because we pose a threat.
    BM are the ONLY threat to white supremacy on this Globe...

There are dozens of think-tanks solely focused on BM.
    Strange behavior...spending so much time and resources on somebody that's supposed to be inferior.

The totem pole is upside down....they KNOW who really belongs on top.

Dr Julia Hare said it best:

"The Black man is feared because he can replace the white man in the bedroom AND the boardroom"

8. darkcurry

And to prove just how weak and brainwashed they are, Jordan Peele is married to a white woman and is very successful in Hollywood. He made a movie (Get Out) based on racism in in Liberal America and because they were distracted by the IR couple in it people STILL think it is about why black men shouldn't be with white women even though the director is IN an IR relationship with a white woman whom he also has a child by, and has STATED that the movie is about racism from liberals.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/28/get-out-box-office-jordan-peele

Jordan Peele exposed through one of the best tools, art and it wen over people's heads. But that proves how white supremacy swept that lesson under the rug especially in the minds of these black people out here especially black women because remember I think it was about 94% of black women voted for Hillary Clinton. White supremacy on the liberal, democratic side is like the passiveness of white supremacy while conservatism is the aggressive side and they are working as one big whole to keep the psyche and emotions of black people out of whack, vulnerable and under their control and they found that black feminism and the black poor community is a vital tool under their control to weaponize against their greatest threat, a educated black man that sees himself as a King and NOBODY's property.

If there is one positive thing to take away is that obviously they aren't intelligent enough, so as Jordan Peele proved and hell even Lavar Ball, they can be finessed.

9. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Jemele Hill just got suspended by ESPN for saying more controversial things on social media: http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...ele-hill-for-violation-of-social-media-policy

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

12. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Shooting the hand that feeds you for real.

13. darkcurry

People are rushing to her defense, hopes this wakes her up of just who has REAL white male power.

14. darkcurry

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1508210870546.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Elementary school cancels Halloween because it is 'not inclusive' and says it will celebrate 'black and orange spirit day' instead

[​IMG]

• Boyden Elementary School in Walpole, Massachusetts, canceled its Halloween costume parade
    • Teachers say it is not inclusive of all students and is 'difficult for many'
    • They will now throw a 'black and orange spirit day' on October 31 instead
    • Children are allowed to dress in those colors but cannot come to school in costumes
    • All they have said is that children have the choice whether or not to participate
    • On October 20, the school will throw a non-mandatory after-hours Monster Mash Halloween party where costumes are allowed
    • Parents slammed the decision and said it was 'political correctness run amok.
    • 'Put a costume on. Parade down the street. Let them have their little time. Why do you have to turn it into something political?' one told CBS Boston.

• It follows Mitchell Elementary School which last month announced it was canceling its Halloween celebrations because the parents of children who do not celebrate it were keeping them at home on October 31.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh that's nothing new. They've been doing that shit for years. Or they try some odd version of it - only dress in book characters, etc. Many of the mega churches have Harvest Festivals and such and will request biblical characters for costumes. Schools usually do things on other days rather than the 31st and call it Harvest something or other. But many have given up and do allow for something on the 31st realizing that most of the kids are going to dress up. So then they get into how they can't cover the face, nothing scary/gory and on and on.

Out here Dia de los Muertos has become very popular and people are doing all sorts of sugar skull decorations and such and people are really upset about it.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I happen to find that Walmart sells Dia de los Muertos(Day of the Dead)decorator cookie kits. I thought it was part of the Halloween display in our seasonal section.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah ....my daughter picked them up by mistake when she was getting the packages for a Halloween party we are going to for the kids. (it was in with the pumpkin ones). Now I'm like...uhoh is that going to be a bad thing?