The Offensive Awards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Aug 16, 2016.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I read through 2/3 of it but actually had to stop. This mindset literally makes me physically sick. Do they not see how pathetic they appear? They cannot live in the real world. And l'm talking the whiners, not Kim. Im no fan of Kim's but she's the Trump of the social celeb world and some of the flack she gets(like this) is really uncalled for.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is just more of the hoop poop.

Hoops are ancient, they're fashion, and not born from colonialism, 'U.S' oppression, Hispanics or whatever-else they want to invent.
    (*Where are the devil-worshippers when you need them, to cry demon-appropriation when Hispanic women wear Black lipstick.):rolleyes:

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

6. ColiBreh1

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

8. ColiBreh1

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

10. darkcurry

Can't win. This is what happens when you don't fully understand things like rape and sexual harassment or assault. The meaning of it becomes so broad it renders people ignorant to the fact that there is a difference.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, there needs to be more clarity of what is and isn't. It's confusing to many.

12. ColiBreh1

Kim K. posted nude pics & pics of herself with Bo Derek braids on Twitter/Instagram yesterday and a certain demographic of women responded with a very predictable, tired-ass, hypocritical fake internet outrage about Cultural Appropriation.

Kim K. responded with this tweet:

https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/958160754724683777
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

14. darkcurry

Bruno Mars accused of culture apropriation by so-called black activist Seren Sensei

http://www.newsweek.com/bruno-mars-music-culture-appropriation-seren-sensei-838558

But his fans are defending him and not having it

http://people.com/music/bruno-mars-cultural-appropriator-debate/

Just like I said about the toxic misandrist, "feminist" and hypocrites that ruin the movements against sexism and sexual abuse, there are those black people like her with this cultural appropriation bullshit. These are the kind of people that keep people more divided than united.

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I wish some of the old school brothers and sisters (civil rights era) would step up and school these overly sensitive pseudo intellectuals on what real racism is.

16. darkcurry

Yeah, it is really getting out of hand. This is not how you create unity and allies. I'm sick of these pitiful ass black people being put at the forefront of the movement when they are doing more to hurt racial relations than actually help. Like I said they are bigots, they are not activist. That is an insult to real activist.

"Problem with no man, before black I'm first hu-man." - Wyclef

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

People are using a way too broad definition of cultural appropriation until they don't know what it's supposed to mean.
    Playing or performing music in a particular style doesn't mean someone is committing some type of cultural theft.

But I do agree the media gives way too much voice to Black separatists who are in fact racist in their thinking, as if their ideas speak for the majority of the Black community.

18. ColiBreh1

I post on another forum that Seren Sensei chick also posts on. I can't believe that clip from The Grapevine YouTube show blew-up & got national media attention.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. darkcurry

The media loves drama, it's a better story to them.

20. ColiBreh1