The Offensive Awards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ation-using-n-word-quoting-James-Baldwin.html

She was quoting Baldwin and the fact that the title of his book has been changed (in 2016) for the PC crowd. She teaches classs that examine iconic literature.

So far the school has not called her back to be a teacher after 20 years of exemplary service. This is another example of PC gone mad. It was a white student that complained, BTW.
    This is what ultra-left NY has sowed and reaped.

[​IMG]
    White Pulitzer-nominated poet and literature professor is under investigation by New School University in New York for using the n-word while quoting black writer James Baldwin's works

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

More cultural appropriation fake outrage about 1 of the Kardashians this week:

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They were bored. lol. Kylie wore cornrows earlier this year and rarely anybody said anything! So yeah fake outrage, boredom and just a hatred for white women.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

6. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

I don’t know why but the phrase “the tail wags the dog” always stuck with me and not just because it applies in a different sense to some boys on this site:) but twitter is like the perfect fit for that saying. Twitter gets manipulated to drive stories and is made out to be far more popular and important than it literally is

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

There's now a new fight on the horizon for transgender activists. Many trans activists are hoping to end "genital preference." Calling it VIOLENCE.

"Genital preference" is when a person chooses to exclusively date a person with "male" or "female" organs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Even homosexuals and lesbians don't escape the new wrath...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is why....
    You know what, nevermind. SMH..

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

There's some things I want to say but probably shouldn't either. I feel you. This is ridiculous.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Air Canada will stop referring to passengers as 'ladies and gentlemen' during onboard announcements 'to remove specific references to gender'

(Hmmm...Just a matter of time before this forum gets renamed, lol)

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Now, ain't this a bitch....

'The new MA bill, filed by Representative Daniel J. Hunt, (D) proposes:
    that a person who uses the word "BITCH" be deemed “disorderly,” and face a $150 fine on a first offense, and a $200 fine or six months or less in prison for additional offenses. o_O

Accusations of use of the word could either be reported by the person at whom the term was directed or by witnesses,
    the measure reads.

So...If you’re a boss bitch, bad bitch, or 100 percent that bitch according to your DNA test, if you love screaming out the lyrics to “Bitch I’m Madonna,” “Bitch Better Have my Money,” or “Work Bitch,” or if you can’t stop bitching about Boston traffic, transportation, weather, or rent—a local legislator would like you to please learn some new adjectives."

(
    BTW, this resulted because ONE constiuent complained to him..
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2019/10/22/massachusetts-bitch-ban/?amp=1

I bet Jay-Z is pissed, lol. Problem #100.
    [​IMG]

11. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

My state is taking L’s on all the issues hahah

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

IMG_20191031_234413.jpg

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Warner Bros. apologizes over 'The Witches' after backlash from disability community

[​IMG]
    By Marianne Garvey, CNN
    Updated November 06, 2020

(CNN)Warner Bros. is apologizing to the disability community over the depiction of characters in its new movie, "The Witches."

The studio issued an apology in a statement:

"We the filmmakers and Warner Bros. Pictures are deeply saddened to learn that our depiction of the fictional characters in The Witches could upset people with disabilities, and regret any offense caused.

In adapting the original story, we worked with designers and artists to come up with a new interpretation of the cat-like claws that are described in the book. It was never the intention for viewers to feel that the fantastical, non-human creatures were meant to represent them. This film is about the power of kindness and friendship. It is our hope that families and children can enjoy the film and embrace this empowering, love-filled theme."

The criticism came after viewers said that the characters' hands and feet in the movie featured differences that negatively portray limb disabilities. Some took to social media with the hashtag #NotAWitch.

Paralympic medalist Amy Marren wrote via Twitter:
    "@Please educate yourself on #LimbDifferences and the support the idea that you are #NotAWitch because you look different! You can also actively support the limb difference community by using words that describe us as PEOPLE, as it's not the difference that defines us."

The Paralympic Games tweeted that "differences should be celebrated and disability has to be normalized."

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

20211020_155400.jpg

Why are they so pressed to cancel Dave? FFS, grow some balls. Err, wait -

15. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Trans ideology reaching a new peak
    Screenshot_20220319-173529.png
    Screenshot_20220319-173620.png Screenshot_20220319-173233.png
    What massive change coming from loser to champion
    I think this is the future now
    Screenshot_20220319-173319.png
    I think the good thing about this situation is that most people can see how unfair this is and not only straight people can see that this is wrong.
    Screenshot_20220319-174413.png
    I see the radical left pushing hard for trans movement ignoring how unpopular this subject is including with some democrats and the radical right is using this case against libs and i don't blame them. They know they have a good point to explore.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
  16. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member