The Official Soccer/Futbol Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA, Apr 18, 2009.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Ordinarily I would cheer for them in this situation, except that I want Messi to get one win for his career and Mbappe is freaking brilliant this Cup. I do love watching them shake things up for a change.

2. 2legit

2legit Active Member

I pray to god Lionel Messi and the Argentinians win this world cup on Sunday Dec. 18th 2022. I'm sure they will!!!! It would have been much better if Messi was facing Moroccans in such scenario I would've been cheering for Morocco. F*** You Kylian Mbappé. I don't understand why black players are playing for france. I read somewhere when they won in 1998. The president Jacques Chirac wanted only to shake hands and hug white members of the french team. Macron shall do same thing to these dumb ass black men. hopefully Messi and his great team will save the day.

[​IMG]

3. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I have heard of this story about Chirac.
    That is sad.
    I would be shocked if Macron did the same.
    I know many Africans and Arabic people were supporting Morocco.

4. 2legit

2legit Active Member

5. orejon4

Is everyone ready for Boxing Day? I can’t wait!

6. orejon4

It’s been a great week of football so far, and we still have another four or five days of matches left!

7. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  8. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

9. orejon4

10. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Thank you Qatar for hosting 2022 Fifa World Cup was Success.

11. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Thank you South Africa..... you too have hosted a great world cup in 2010. We will never forget what a beautiful country you are. Keep up the good work.

12. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Some interesting videos.
    Like the one where Africans are pushing back against being encouraged to follow French values.
    In Europe we need to stop seeing ourselves as being superior and telling others what their culture should follow.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
  13. orejon4

We’re rapidly approaching the end of the season in Europe and there are some big relegations ahead…

14. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Intolerance is way up in France, as in America Marine Le Pen is just as bad as Donald Trump, if not worse !!! Although I don't agree with his politics, Charles M Blow was quoted as saying: "White women have known from the beginning in this country that they possess this power, the power to activate white supremacy and spur it to extreme violence... The activation of white terror is a white woman's soft power... We like to masculinize white supremacy, to presume it reeks of testosterone, when in fact it is just as likely to be spritzed by perfume.” Marine is a white supremacist, she has risen to become the second favorite political personality in France behind President Macron. "The French used to think Marine was nasty, but they realize she’s not. Other politicians are taking her ideas. They all talk like her now." Those are the words of a French female voter named Elisabeth, who lives in northern Marseille. So what an open-minded white French lady who is dating her black French-speaking boyfriend supposed to do? If they are digital nomads who work from home. They can relocate to a country of their choice. Réunion Island in Southern Indian Ocean is an ideal location for French couples as people speak French and it enjoys better weather than France. So the white French woman may get married and impregnated Asap. LOL

15. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean that is cause the Far Right offers Solutions.
    You might not like their solutions. I dont think they really address the cause but the same can be said for Centrists.
    But at least they propose something different besides stay the course and that is why they get popular.

16. CAkicker

Messi to Inter Miami CF, this is going to be interesting

17. orejon4

Tickets for every MLS match with Inter Miami sold out instantly. Hopefully this will get them out of the bottom of the table.

18. CAkicker

Spain wins the Women's World Cup

Inter Miami CF wins the Leagues Cup. Messi really turned that team around. Usually I don't make predictions that much, but I would pick Inter Miami a favorite to win the US Open Cup