The REAL Reason a WW Blows Smoke In Your Face

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by PeyBackTime8818, Nov 1, 2006.

1. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

When I was younger (high school) and still smoked weed, a white girl I was smoking with said that when a girl blows the smoke in your face it means she wants to have sex. I didnt get it or understand why this was so, and a few months later she was proved right when a girl I was gettin high with blew a puff in my face and it later turned out she liked me.

Then recently a white woman I work with said that when a white woman blows smoke in your face it means Go Away or is some type of insult. Almost like spitting in someone's face or some other gesture.

Now I've thought about this a million times and it still confuses me. Who is right? I mean if two people are smoking together, then I guess I can see how blowing smoke in the other's face is seen as some sort of turn on or come on, or them saying "here breathe some of my smoke" as a sign of intimacy. But if someone is smoking a cigarette and you are trying to flirt with her...(and she does not know if you enjoy cigarette smoke), yet she purposely blows it in your face with a weird look in her eye, it could mean several things.

I always figured it was just some weird thing that weed smokers/teens did. Then I heard from some people I've asked that its a white girl thing. Maybe some of you have heard this before or experienced it or know about it more than I do. What does it really mean? Is it an insult or a way of her flirting with you?

[​IMG]
    Julia, the biggest smoker/druggie I've ever dated...she blew it in my face alot...

2. JAYKLEN+

JAYKLEN+ New Member

That is how I see it Pey. Now whats up with sig. ?? Mine isn't visible either ?

3. designer

designer New Member

If a woman blows smoke in my face...
    I'll see it as a sign that she hates me.

4. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

Yea I guess it all depends on the situation. But there's a lot of these unwritten "social signals" ive yet to master or pick up on. White girls have a lot of them.

5. Bro. Justin

Bro. Justin Restricted

I'm not cool with anybody blowing smoke in my face.

6. Bro. Justin

Bro. Justin Restricted

And that's independent of how she feels about me.

7. irisrett

irisrett New Member

from a females side..i dont smoke so i wouldnt be blowin it in no mans face that i like... i would not think that was a way to show someone ur interested in them..again i dont smoke so i dont know what kind of silly things people have made up for that

8. PearlGirl

PearlGirl New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Oh PeyBack! I so enjoy reading some of your posts!
    I have no idea what the answer is, but boy this topic made me laugh!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:p And Julia was cute as hell too :!: :wink:

10. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

If anybody else in the world blew smoke in your face you'd be ready to fight. But if a WW does it, it's some kind of turn-on... :lol:

This right here is the kind of stuff BW are talking about.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Ditto.

12. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

I smoke, and the REAL reason a woman would blow smoke in your face is........... :lol:

well, I never literally blew smoke in someone's face, just in their direction, and I certainly wouldn't do it to someone I dislike....so it's a teasing/daring someone gesture, flirtacious and means you like the man ( I also wouldnt blew smoke in a woman's face haha). I definitely wouldnt do that to someone I dislike or am not familiar with, and in that case, I think its a completely rude and offensive gesture.

Also, I don't think it has anything to do with race and a black man/white woman thing that you tolerate because the woman is white, since all men I did this too were white other than 1, would it mean that that white man wasn't bothered because I'm a white woman??? Some men take it as it is, some mind and are annoyed, thats all. I did this to my black man because I knew he hated that I smoke, and I liked to piss him off, and he was whining for half an hour after...so really, I dont see the connection between being black or white or whatever and being turned on or annoyed by it.

13. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Co-sign, and personally, I wouldn't like having anybody (man or woman) blow smoke in my face, unless they want a blow from me to their face.

14. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Ain't nobody gon' blow smoke in my face :lol: :lol:

P.S. Pey, Julia would have been 10/10 if she weren't a smoker. Just my opinion. Smoking is soooooo unattractive in a woman.

15. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:p Cosign on that one LC :!: Don't know 'bout the smoke but she is a SMOKER. :wink:

16. Bro. Justin

Bro. Justin Restricted

Yeah, it makes people age faster.

17. BlackTiger

BlackTiger New Member

I dabbled in college and in my 20s...okay I'm not gonna lie, I was a pothead throughout my twenties. I quit a long while ago, because I wasn't being productive as I wanted to be.

I don't know if the blowing smoke thing is true, at least I never thought about it. But I know that a girl letting me get her sky high was a definite plus!! But that was years ago. I miss the 80s.

BT

18. QSSassy

QSSassy New Member

I have no clue.. I don't smoke. I'm trying to imagine it. Maybe it depends on how they do it..

19. deSouthDakota

deSouthDakota New Member

I don't smoke, but that is the same thing I would think. Why blow smoke in someone's face if they like you?