The red pill thread; Because racism only exist in the south

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Beasty, Oct 14, 2015.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

They're straight lynching brothers again. Black men need to tool up and hit the shooting range.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Too many negroes listening to politicians that want to ban guns as if white privilege wouldn't put them at a disadvantage.

Silly responses about handguns being sufficient protection while white bois bussing AR-15's. It's embarrassing.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No, I didn't know about that story.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The native New Yorker that was married to his second cousin.
    [​IMG]

6. Soulthinker

Rudy is a joke. Wished he would be indicted for treason.

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

And he conducts himself like his parents are also cousins.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Like wtf does this even suppose to mean?

“Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and the other nefarious acolytes of their persuasion are not the friends or allies we have been led to believe,” Rothrock wrote. “They are serpents in the garden, seeking only to uproot and replant a new species of human made in the likeness of man and not in the image of God.”
    Indiana priest slurs Black Lives Matter as ‘maggots and parasites’ trying to create a ‘new species of human’
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/in...IQaDIJOCzPse9d3I5ld_ei7o1CEJFflbnlBsp9d42Zxi4

9. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

As a native of Maryland, I must correct you. Maryland is in the South although Maryland was not part of the Confederacy. The South is every state south of the Mason-Dixon line.

10. CewsKids

CewsKids New Member

Good looking truck but at the bottom of the page it says similar threads and there are 5 that are for red rangers one of them is on the first page titled "calling all red rangers"

And where are you at in Tampa?

11. Soulthinker

Yes, any state that has Jim Crow laws is the South.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That's true, but I always found it to be a bit weird, because geographically, Maryland feels very mid-Atlantic, closer to New England than to Tennessee culturally and geographically. It was every bit a slaveholding, Southern state in other respects.