The "Thank you" thread

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Arwen, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you for the pos rep l just saw. Nice surprise. I wont out you. :p

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

don't make me get all helen reddy on you...I am woman hear me roar:smt034

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Had me worried for a moment

Wasn't sure if u could take a joke

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wanted to thank you Tam, for your rep the other day. Appreciate it.

5. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Thank you Mrs. J. I can't return the favor right now, but I look forward to when I can. :D

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

A big thank you to Since, Bluesky, Beasty, Samson, Ms. J, K, Stizzy, Lippy, Bliss, Gemini (yes, Gem, I'd love that too), & Anonymous for the much appreciated reps/comments/love. :freehug:

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lmao! I don't know bro. It cracks me up sometimes tho. Thanks for the rep.

8. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Thank you, BlueSky. :freehug:

9. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Thanks to Tam, Stizzy, lippy and anon for the rep. I appreciate the love. Its nice to know I was missed. :freehug:

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Thanks peeps! (you know who you all are :) )

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'd like to thank all my positive reppers (all two of you) for the.....'positive' reps, links to nude photos of your wives and disconnected phone numbers

I'd also like to especially thank all of my neg reppers (practically everyone around) for reminding me how fun trolling can be

[​IMG]

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lmfao @ that gif :smt043 I for one love your trolling. The laughter you provide here is unmatched. Seriously.

13. Otis

Otis New Member

Okay, I'm probably f**kin up the vibe here but I gotta know: how does the reputation thing work?

I've seen it before, but made the mistake of not asking when I was brand new elsewhere. So now that I have the opportunity, I'm asking.

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

To leave reputation, good or bad, click on the little scales (looks like a tree) under the person's name or avatar. That will bring up a a dialog box. To read rep you receive, go to the User Panel and you can see if anyone left you rep.

15. Otis

Otis New Member

Okay, yeah. I actually did go to there & see that you hooked me up. Thank ya Ches! I owe you one.

(And as far as my blog, check out FreeStateMents. It's a personal blog that I plan to launch 4/25. I had to make sure that I missed that 4/20 thing)

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol...God yer an id-yot. Seriously the forum jester.

17. Otis

Otis New Member

Thank you for your kind words (about the blog).

I'm really excited about it, & please feel free to share in any discussions. My goal is to make it a place where people can freely talk about how they see things/issues/opinions, you name it.

(I am well aware that I am playing with fire; however, I choose to believe that people can behave like adults)

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If you want adults, try the titty bar down the street

19. Otis

Otis New Member

Ehhh, I gotcha. But the crowd that doesn't read blogs wouldn't be bothered anyway.

It's a Win-Win.

20. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Thanks Eurochick for the rep