The "Thank you" thread

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Arwen, Jul 20, 2009.

1. AlabasterGoddess

AlabasterGoddess New Member

Thanks LA and anynomous reppers for the reps. I feel so welcomed around here.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It pays to be a cute white girl lol

3. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Ha!

4. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Girl, honest I could care less who does or does not like me. I've had haters since day 1 for whatever reason and its whatever. I don't have time to care I've got a million other things to do.

I mean really... Why take the time to rep at all if you aren't grown enough to sign your name... Definition of a coward.

Well stated.

I wouldn't say I "took the bait" I just speak up for myself. But again, don't really care what people think because I'm good with me :)

5. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

6. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Thank you Bookie, Tam and Lippy for my last few reps I hope you all know I want to rep you guys all the time, but I don't give out enough rep to be able to.
    May be a year or so before I return the favour lol

7. Cherok33

Thank you Bliss and Bug

8. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Your welcome, would have done it sooner, seen loads more rep worthy posts, but this is the first time in forever it would let me lol

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Ahhh...I was referring to the neg repper taking the bait, when I mentioned the good points about Northy and she then neg repper me. I had a hunch who it was, and I just wanted confirmation...
    Which she gave, unknowingly ;)

10. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Thank you Canadian Nice Girl

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I also dislike him immensely, however I don't understand this line of behavior..why not neg rep him directly..l sure as hell would have.

Formal rep thank you to Samson,
    and to you TC...your scant pop-ins are such a delight...truly miss your presence, lovely. ?

12. Cherok33

Thanks for the clarification, Tarshi

I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way. I was confused by the "bait" comment (wasn't directed at anyone in particular) I was trying to say I don't care how people take me because I'm fine with who I am.

And totally agree with you, Bliss. If a person has a peeve or personal problem with another person, no need to take out by neg repping those that don't.

Anyway, hopefully didn't offend either of you.

13. CanadianNiceGrl

CanadianNiceGrl Active Member

Thank you to whomever gave me such a sweet rep! Why didn't you sign it? Lol Hasslehoffs!

14. Jarell2006

Jarell2006 New Member

Thank you Be-you-tiful86 for the reps and compliments just know the feeling is mutual :D

15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Big thanks to Bug and z for the reps. To Mr Conservative...I honestly appreciate the kind words but if you knew anything about me you'd be comfortable in the fact that I don't tolerate any level of disrespect, here or IRL. The way you view the treatment of women here and the way I view it is night and day. You and I are polar opposites, in every way possible. So while I appreciate the words in your rep, rest assured that I know my worth as a woman and I tolerate nothing less than what I know I deserve ;)

To the slew of anons...thank you! Sign your damn reps next time so I know who the undercover funnies are around here! To one particular anon...I haven't had a minute to look into it but I will. I don't doubt what you said. There's so much more to it, that I just won't go into here. Should've signed the rep!

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Thank you to U4E, Lippy, Bliss, GL Satchmo and the anon for your recent reps. And thanks to TDK or North for the salty one. It was amusing.

Satchmo, I totally get it. Been going around that mountain for 4 years. Used to make me really upset. Now, I just like to have fun with it. ;) :D

17. The Dark King

Wasn't me already told you that. Knock it off Vic

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I got names for you too, boo. But I prefer Snarky if you have to call me names.

19. The Dark King

I actually like. Vic and Snark, we can take this show on the road lol

20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Thank you to Tam, Ra, and MS for the recent reps.

I appreciate you all for understanding my words the way they are intended and for actually repping me for it.

Thanks again!!