The "Thank you" thread

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Arwen, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Two years this thread has been dormant. No one has anyone to thank in two years? Sad.

I want to thank my daughter.

I was depressed today for a myriad of reasons, which I won't share. She noticed something was wrong and I kept telling her not to worry about it.

But, she persisted.

I finally caved and all of this stuff that I'd been bottling up just flowed from me and strangely, even though it won't solve anything, I actually feel a million times better.

Thank you for being persistent. Maybe, now I have a clearer head, I can figure some stuff out.

2. DanielMaze

DanielMaze New Member

Thanks for whoever's created this forum
    Also thank the cutie for starting this thread

Thanks the lord for every last breath I am able to breathe

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thank you for my son’s continued success in life.

4. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

I’m thankful for a job ... even though it’s not the one I’d choose. Not everyone is so fortunate.

I’m thankful for friends that have become my brothers and sisters. Many are alone.

I’m thankful for my health. I had Covid in July and am fine. Not everyone was so lucky.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Thank you, WWBM, for giving me a place to let off steam.
    Thank you, forum users, for clicking the "ha ha" emoji under my posts even when they're not meant to be funny :D
    Thank you, mods, for not banning me.
    Thank you, ignore function, for making my WWBM experience that much smoother.
    Thank you, women I say are "cute," who then say, "not beautiful?" to which I reply, "if I'd meant beautiful, I would have said beautiful."

6. Tony60

Tony60 New Member

Anyone up this early in Florida

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

1.5 million Black Americans (mostly Black Men) served in World War II, fighting at Normandy, Iwo Jima and the Battle of the Bulge, as well as serving in support roles that were critical to the Allies' success.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Thank you black men for existing. Not so thankful you exist on the other side of the god damn blood freaking globe, but alas, you exist.

God sculptured your luscious lips and juicy derrière's, your strong physiques and beautiful masculinity, because he knew it would please the white woman greatly.

Thank you for your culture, your triumphs, fighting for your rights, to be heard, to be seen, to be appreciated as you should.

Thank you for knowing how to season your food and for knowing how to lay it down precisely in bed. Thank you for knowing your roles as men and for being nuturing fathers, thank you for your swagga, ability to colour coordinate and just always looking so cool.

Thank you for being so aesthetically pleasing on the eye, whether clothed or unclothed, flaccid or non-flaccid. Thank you for having the best manhood of all manhood. Thank you for your aroma, your cute armpit and chest hair and butt hair at times. Thank you for your rhythm, your flow, your minds, your soul.

But most importantly, thank you for still standing, amongst adversity to remain untainted, you're loved, ever so.