The "Thank you" thread

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Arwen, Jul 20, 2009.

1. mama

mama Well-Known Member

:smt023

2. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Priceless! :prayer:

3. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

GirlGirl,
    You, KnCA, and Lipstick do it to me every time.....When I take a chance and
    read what you write, ....I feel skin pulling from every where, my back, my neck, my scalp, I mean my whole body becomes so stiff that I run out of skin.I just have to lay on the floor in a rigid state until I deflate hours later and can move again !

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

on behalf of GG, KnCA and myself (lipstick)...we could not be more thrilled that we make you stiff and you run out of skin to grow in...while laying on the floor in a rigid state sounds like a perfect opportunity to ride you reverse cowboy...knowing that you won't deflate for hours is of particular interest to lipstick...would this be due to the little blue pills you consume just before meeting:smt115 archie...you just impress me in so many ways...sometimes i have to tell myself to just breathe

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

GG...love it :!:

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, DH! I greatly appreciate the kind words. If you knew me in real-life, I'm not much of a ray of sunshine. :smt042

Glad I can lift you up when you need it! :smt023

7. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Hey Red hot Vixen,
    If I didn’t like you hair so much, I’d let you borrow my cowboy hat during that ride, but I would not want anything to obscure that blistering rear view

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

vixen...i'll take it and own it...lord knows i paid a big enough fine for my life experiences in another thread:smt110

9. Athena

Athena New Member

I'm thankful to Divine DH for sharing her art and her love story.... *sigh* so fabulous!

I'm also grateful for all of you who've posted here because I do enjoy reading your thoughts and seeing romance bubbling up in some cases! :smt054

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you JordanC for your nice derrière shot in the sig.:smt023

11. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies for your support. I would also like to take this time to thank Tony Soprano for allowing me to use him as my foot-fetish partner in crime for the purposes of my original post. I owe you one, Tony. ;)

Arch, I don't know what to say. I'm glad to know that my posts have an effect on you, and I thank you for your compliment. I feel honored to be in such a high class circle of girls on the board.

12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Thanks GZ. Shhh someone asked about the back of the suit. So I put it in a little pic to minimize it. :)

13. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Thanks for the advice and encouragement in chat kids!

I will let you know how it all goes! Maybe we will ALL be heading to the beach :D

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

ohhh...!!!
    That would be so cool!!!

15. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Thanks for the rep. You didn't you sign it. I might say yes if I knew who to. ;)

16. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

;)

17. fromdc_withlove

fromdc_withlove New Member

I would like to thank...

ThickShawty: For making a brutha feel special in the first place (plus, your cool & positive vibes rub off on me and make me wanna be a better person).

GirlieGirl74: For more reasons than I can fit into this post, I think your heart is made of gold (because of which I appreciate you and every thing you do).

18. kuntrygirl30

kuntrygirl30 New Member

I'd like to thank Curleyblonde for making my best bud in the whole wide world so happy. :heart:

19. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

awwwwwww thank you kindly Kuntrygirl it is my pleasure. I love him with all my heart.

Gotta spread the Rep around before giving it to Kuntry again......

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Thank you Vanilla for giving me a BIG laugh!! I needed that! ;)