The Vegan Spot: Diet Tips, Skincare, Recipes, etc.

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by Bliss, Mar 27, 2015.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Those yummy chemical compounds. I add them to my daily allowance of soylent green.

2. meowkittenmeow

I eat veggies and fruit, but, I have daily chicken and eggs. It keeps my hormones regulated.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lol. I guess it only bothers people that think our food is usually perfect and completely toxin free. I do a bread and water fast occasionally (about 4 days). I wonder how many from "mom's across America" live in LA and breathe in polluted air everyday lol.

4. meowkittenmeow

I do OMAD. It keeps me healthy, and ripped. I don’t feel sluggish, and the ladies like my “dick-root” action, lol.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What time of day do you have your meal?

6. meowkittenmeow

A couple hours after my morning workout. I eat in a 2 hour window.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL. It comes with mayo........

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I had a vegan "burrito supreme" at the vegan spot that I stop at occasionally. It wasn't one of those things where you acknowledge that it was good and then qualify your opinion. It was actually one of the best that I've had. Totally shocked me. Hopefully all vegan food can catch up to that level one day. I think they are doing ok so far. I'm not with the philosophy of it, the nutritional aspect is what sort of draws me.

10. meowkittenmeow

One of the things that amuses me about vegans is that they often try to convince you that everything vegan is healthy.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

True. The impossible burger isn't healthy, It's simply not as bad as a regular beef burger. Actually lean beef is very comparable, it's just that it doesn't digest as well as the vegan burger.

So when it comes down to it a turkey burger still has it's place.

12. meowkittenmeow

I eat mostly chicken and eggs to get my protein.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I eat enough chicken and eggs but I also balance it pretty good with beans, nuts and seafood, them omega-3 fats are a must.

Other than that I pretty much eat the healthy stuff that I want at the time. Spinach and Kale are the only two items that I absolutely can't do without. I always have one or the other on deck.

14. meowkittenmeow

I don’t eat a whole lot of spinach as I don’t want kidney stones.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I have calcium with it and use Kale as my back up, but I get your position.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

17. meowkittenmeow

Yeah, I’m just going to stop creating threads, lol, this shit is ridiculous.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This salmon is amazing.

Good luck vegans. :D

19. meowkittenmeow

It is rather good. I stopped creating threads because they have to get consolidated. And I am glad I stopped the vegan crap, it is not for me. And the lack of natural b-12 choline and so on... ugh, not good for the brain.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The only vegan food I've been eating lately is the burritos. They are a magnitude better than anything else out there that they have. Last one I had, the base was portobello mushrooms, excellent, but the other stuff needs to catch up. They are a looong way from converting someone like me. I can't eat burritos everyday. lol

I wouldn't dream of giving up seafood anyway.