Think you're too old to get fit?...Think again

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by CAkicker, Mar 26, 2020.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

2. CAkicker

3. CAkicker

4. CAkicker

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Is this actually attractive on a woman? I respect the discipline and commitment but it’s not beautiful to my eyes .

6. CAkicker

It varies, some women look good, some do not. I feel if you're going to date one, you should be fit also

7. Madeleine

I guess so because she’ll be spending most of her off time at the gym and be living on protein shakes so you have to be into that.

8. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

protein shakes ? and a couple doses of male hormones ...... all of the ladies expect for the last one is on steroids .

9. Madeleine

:)You are right. That’s why I was asking if that’s actually sexy because I feel if I were a man that wouldn’t be my type:D.

10. teddebear07

i saw a documentary on them once (female bodybuilders) they develop what's called secondary male characteristics . they have to keep waxing their face because their body is trying to grow a beard . one lady lost her singing voice ,her larynx got bigger....their skulls change ...definitely not something to play with unless that's your thing.
    steroids is dangerous when you abuse it .....it enlarges all muscles including your heart ....when your heart gets too big ,it doesn't pump well,then you got problems.
    some men are attracted to that look....they have fans and admirers .i don't mind a woman with muscles ,but when you start to look like a man with a wig on ,i'll pass on that :D

11. Madeleine

I’m sure they stop having their menstruation as well. Which is in essence secondary infertility.

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yeah...I can't hate on the female bodybuilders and the men who are attracted to them. It's a look that's not for me.

13. teddebear07

She started her get-fit journey by taking pole dancing lessons, then began working out in the gym and became fixated with making her arms bigger. She bought the steroids online.

“I was getting a bit of facial hair, belly hair and my voice got deeper. My *periods stopped. But I just blocked out a lot of it. I shaved and tried to cover things up. It was gradual so it wasn’t so much of a shock.”

She added: “I used to get a lot of attention from men. Now very few people find me attractive. But I can’t say I miss s*x. I have no s*x drive and I’m more insecure than ever.

14. CAkicker

All right, time to get back on positive track

15. teddebear07

i agree ..... just show natural women from now on . you can get fit at 60 plus with normal food and working out .;)

16. Madeleine

Yeah...scary! One would think if your period stops, you start growing hair and all those other things some alarm would ring but those guys are addicted.

17. teddebear07

lets try to bring positivity back to kickstarter's thread ...... so if you got any links of grannies and grandpas getting jacked off of weights and regular food , post'em ,;) lol

18. Madeleine

Lol...ok, I’ll stop spoiling the thread! Sorry, Kickster!

19. CAkicker

20. CAkicker