This is the decade of bbc for white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blacklexus, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Random Young White Girls in '10

WG: Hey "Becky", have you ever fucked a Black man?

Another WG: Hey "Lily!" Yes. one time. He was soooooooo cool. I met him at this lecture.

Lily: I've always wanted to. I heard they have BBC's.

Becky: You should. Yes, that's what the lecturer said, so I had to see for myself.

:roll:

2. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Hallelujah!!! Someone has brought back a big black cock thread. I thought the forum was dying. We haven't had one in so long. :smt042

3. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

You cannot blame these ladies for wanting to try something different, especially it's still a taboo in most of society. I had one once said that going into a relationship with a black man was initially to get that "bbc" which fulfilled all her sexual fantasies. The thing I find shocking is how aggressive these ladies are to get what they want.

4. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I think it's quite refreshing. I came up with all these chicks who like to play games and waste your life. WW and some AW cut to the chase. Love it.

5. Espy

Espy New Member

The thing I find shocking is your apparent disdain for WW, as evidenced in almost every post you've made today, yet you mention being married to one. Hmm...

6. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I do not disdain WW. I merely state what I see around me. Perhaps I'm too critical of the behavior of those around me. I'm being told also I disdain my own too.

7. blacgrl

blacgrl Banned

I think IR is a beautiful thing on both sides for bw/wm, ww/bm, but I also like to have my race to be preserved also. The white race has not dwindled in numbers as significantly as the black race. I am really concerned the my race will be extinct or really dumb because the educated, sophisticated black women are not the ones getting married or having black kids. On the other hand, ppl should date who they want and not forced to date within their race. If the black race is strong as it is perceived based on the struggles of the past then it will still exist a hundred years from now. I know this may sound weird to some ppl but I am actually happy to be a black person, and I would hate to see some of our traditions and culture come to an end

8. chicity

chicity New Member

I don't believe one single word of what you've said. But I'd like to point out that this:

"The white race has not dwindled in numbers as significantly as the black race"

..is exactly the opposite of the truth.

Also if you think interracial marriages mean an end to Black traditions and culture, than you need to stand up to your White Man and stop being so passive. There is no reason for you not to maintain all that makes you you, just because of who you are married to. You are your own woman, not just an extension of your man.

9. karmacoma.

Oh she's got a white man? Why am I not surprised :roll:

10. karmacoma.

Annnnnnnnd SCENE!

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

11. blacgrl

blacgrl Banned

If you don't believe what I've said, not one single word then we have nothing to talk about therefore I feel talking to you is a waste of my time and yours

12. blacgrl

blacgrl Banned

I have had a serious relationships in the IR department. I thought I had been in love twice in my lifetime which is a lot when you think about love....I thought! But I did not know love until I met the guy that I have now. He's a black man and he is the best man of all men (besides my father) that I have ever met!! His first kiss literally dropped me to my knees!! I never felt anything like that, our conversations are enlightening, he is such a gentlemen. I've always said I would never settle my single life for anything less, I never really cared for marriage. Plus I am a free spirit, and independ I go and do whatever. But for this man I submit my love, my vunerability.......oooh I can go on and on....:smt055

13. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Get Lost! That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

where do you live? he sounds like someone lippy knows or has kissed...better watch your back sweetheart...you know the ww are coming to take all the good men...are you sure you don't just love him for his bbc:smt005

15. chicity

chicity New Member

Do you really mean literally? Because if so, that's hilarious.

16. blacgrl

blacgrl Banned

Oh yes!!! I have never felt love like this, he is a wonderful, thoughtful man. And I am not trying to say that he is perfect, but he is definitely perfect for me. And he is a black man...... I really did not think that I was going to end up ultimately with a black man because I only work (which primarily consist of white ppl) and spend time with family friends. And on the few times I go clubbing there's no way I am looking for a man in a club, at least to be serious with:smt003

17. chicity

chicity New Member

That, and the fact that you still hang out at wm/bw message boards, according to you.

So, did it hurt when you fell? Did he laugh?

18. Espy

Espy New Member

Well damn I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but I've never had a man drop me to my knees with a kiss. :-(

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

me either...my panties got a little wet once though...hmmmm, that was some kiss:smt051

20. chicity

chicity New Member

I've had some darn good "first kiss"-es in my life, but I don't think I'd ever let myself actually fall on the ground... I'd be too afraid of appearing, you know "suggestive" being down there on my knees in front of him. Not exactly lady like.