This is the decade of bbc for white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blacklexus, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Espy

Espy New Member

LMAO! You are hysterical Lipstick!

Good to know it's not just me, I was starting to worry that I'm doing something wrong.

2. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I've been tackled on the bed, but I've never been dropped to my knees...well, unless it was a voluntary drop. ;)

Didn't you know that is the only reason BM are with us is because we are weak and submissive and succumb to all their sexual desires?? :smt042

3. chicity

chicity New Member

Oh, that's right. I forgot. Lemme faint real quick, just to keep up appearances.

4. Espy

Espy New Member

Precisely GG, which is why I quantified it with 'never by a kiss'. LOL!

5. GirlieGirl74

I'd appreciate that. You don't want to mess up the stereotype for the rest of us. ;)

6. GirlieGirl74

I've had some pretty good kisses that made me want to go straight to the goods. Of course, the only reason that I'm with BM is for their sexual prowess and their BBC. :roll:

7. blacgrl

blacgrl Banned

I hang out everywhere and anywhere I please, I even kick it with a bunch of rednecks in a bar but for some reason I don't like hanging out at stripclubs

8. blacgrl

blacgrl Banned

It was amazing.... it was after we had just had dinner he walked me to my car, we talked a little then he planted these sultry soft flutter of kisses and it was slow. I thought I could handle it because I KNOW I am a great kisser, but when he did it I actually felt my knees get limp and weak. I think my facial expression was in shock because he apologized and said that he's not a great kisser because its been a while since he did, I was like...... When he kisses me still I feel like its the first, no man has ever done that to me. If this black man is a representation of all black men, I can see why women all over the world want them lol

9. Celo3k

Celo3k New Member

See that comment makes me think blacgrl is really a white guy. She claims to be so proud of her race, women and men, so there shouldn't be a question if she's happy to be black. Why in the world say that??? I smell something fishy here.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Again GG two thumbs up lol. Btw there's nothing wrong with being a mans sexual desires manifested. Anyone who says otherwise is straight hating.