thug govt thug cops

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Oct 11, 2014.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Ever notice you don't see other people publicly talking shit about their own???

It's because that shit is DANGEROUS

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And did you honestly expect it to go down any other way?

No one is changing anyone else's opinion on anything regarding black folks & the black community. You know why? Because we are all DIFFERENT and have different experiences that shape our views and opinions. Even individuals that have similar experiences will not come away from them with the same viewpoint and beliefs gained from that experience.

So, don't know what or why you thought anything was going to be different from the last time you spent posting on this site, especially if you really aren't trolling this go around.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Did that dude really just throw abortion in this convo??? Lmao! Fox news anyone??

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Dangerous to idiot minds. That mentality is like stupid honor killings. Or religious nuts who murder because someone "offended/insulted" their prophet. They need to grow up.
    It reminds me of when PM Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated by Israeli nationalist loon Yigar Amil, who didn't like him supporting the Oslo Accord because it called for peace between Palestinians and Israelis.
    So then FH, just murder every black, white, Asian, aethiest, differing religious, homo or straight.. because they happen to speak against your own beliefs? Stop.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

My bff was a C.O and she would say all the time that if an inmate attacked her, she would be toast, done, because they don't carry firearms. I don't think that you can compare a street perp to a prison inmate for the sole reason that by the time that inmate has reached prison, 95% of the time they have become acquiescent, with their fight or flight pretty much subdued.

C.O's do kill. This is a case l read about on the DM last week. Took 5 years for the vid to come out...

[YOUTUBE]XSYtW_Ou_Sk[/YOUTUBE]

Brandon Bethea died in March 2011 after being shot with a Taser by a Harnett County detention officer; no one was charged with a crime
    - A surveillance video released by the county 5 years after his death shows a shackled Bethea backing into the corner of a padded cell when the officer fired
    -County officials paid Bethea’s family $350,000 and bound them to silence with a strict settlement agreement.

Synopsis...
    As an officer unlocked Bethea’s handcuffs, officer John Clark stood at the back of the group. Clark pulled his Taser from his belt and hid it behind his back. He walked into Bethea’s cell, pointing the Taser at him. Bethea stepped back.

Two prongs pierced Bethea’s chest, unleashing sharp electrical currents. Bethea clutched his chest, fell and rolled onto his stomach. While five officers stood over Bethea, Clark pulled the trigger on his Taser twice more. Then the officers left Bethea on the floor of the cell.

Twenty minutes would pass before anyone came into the cell to check on him. He could not be revived.

Later that day, Sheriff Larry Rollins assured reporters and the people of Harnett County that Bethea’s death could not have been avoided. Clark had to deploy his Taser during an altercation with Bethea, Rollins said.

Detective M.J. Toler later filed an incident report supporting Rollins’ story.

“During the altercation Detention Officer John Clark deployed an electronic control device (Taser X26) in an attempt to gain control of Bethea and restrain him. Bethea was struck in the upper body with probes from the electronic control device at which time he complied and was restrained by Detention Officers,” Toler wrote. “… Bethea was conscious and alert at the time officers left him.”

Toler reported that Clark, the officer, had been injured in the attack and had to be taken to the hospital...

--------
    Do you see an altercation? Do you see an injured C.O?

The outright CYA lying aside, the other thing l cannot ever or will ever defend, or ethically resolve - is when LE ignore injured suspects, in particular ones you caused the injury to. I don't care what transpired, but you should as a human, let alone a LE, check on them. It's as if by acting like they are ok, or choosing to "follow procedure" by handcuffing them, that it didn't happen that you just chocked/shot/tasered or beat into unconciousness a civilian.

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Here's the problem with your logic...

When blacks highlight problems perpetuated be white Supremacy, everyone wins including whites , eg the civil rights movement. Even whites benefitted from the civil rights movement. No different from this.....whites will benefit.

Now black on black crime can be a friend killing a friend, a person killed due to road rage .... They were both people who werent paid by the government.

Cops are paid by our tax money and allowed to carry a gun and act in a manner with much restraint that would be above the average person. Just like the video I showed you where a wm was waving a gun in the park . they talked to him for 30 minutes before they decided to shoot him. Another guy was talking about killing himself and shooting others and they got the gun away from him they talked to him for a long time before they even came close too him. He lived and not tamir.

So to even mention black on black crime is nothing more than a deflection

How come when a white person kill a cop nothing is said but when a black kills a cop then its war on cops

You also never answered my question...wheres the white on white rage?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  7. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You talk shit about your own people all the time, so to your llogic You need to get popped.

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Side note...thx for the rep...

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  9. flaminghetero

Negro please.

I dont take stats and stories from racist site like Paniro.

We can't move forward while being betrayed and sold out.

Others have a system against that...but of course they are Patriarchal.

10. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Militant as fuck..........on the net lol

11. flaminghetero

You're white(in your mind) as rice and soft as cotton on the net..... and off.

The anti-militant Vaudeville act..:smt042

If you were Palestinian you'd wake up in a landfill looking for that block head of yours.

They know how to deal with self-hating trash like you.We'll catch on one day soon.

Your buddy that drove around with that confederate flag got himself bumped-off.

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Like talking trash about bw?

Dude you need to go find that "internet celebration" the bw had about McNair's death.

You should throw away that shovel as deep in the hole you are in

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I've seen this argument raised time and again and it basically comes down to accountability for the loss of life when black people die by the hands of anyone.
    When cops kill black people it's not simply about a loss of life which is horrible it's that the cop in most times even with a video and evidence that there was no wrong doing on the part of the victim the cop or white person walks away free.
    Tamir Rice
    Jamal Crawford
    Freddy Gray
    Akai Gurly
    Sean Bell
    Eric Gardner
    Trevon Martin
    etc

I am not even saying it has to be considered straight up murder but even to get a simple indictment to acknowledge something went wrong is rarely if ever allowed.
    If not for black lives matter I don't see another platform that would have these issues addressed because it's been going on for years.

14. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Without the media hyping race issues the BLM wouldn't know to address shit either. The media tells people who to hate and what to get excited about

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The media tells unaware people what to do, the people experiencing feeling the fear and hopelessness don't need the news to tell them who to fear and what to hate. If you're constantly on the short end of the stick I look you don't need anyone to tell you about the stick you feel it cracking over your head.
    It's weird that you think this whole thing is a figment of our imagination perpetuated by the media.
    I'm curious do you have any black friends?

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Oh plz stop blaming the media. That's just a deflection. What's the real issue?

The media didn't cause the cops shoot people in the back and ect...

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

He's already told ya'll more than once what the issue is. Black folks almost always do something to bring about their own deaths at the hands of the police. Ya'll just too easily influence by the media and your white liberal slave masters to accept the truth....

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

My bad. I'll watch fox news to be free and because I watch fox then the cops will not kill me.

I see the logic

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

But..but...Fox News is for right wing conservatives. He's an independent/moderate. Shouldn't he also be calling out black folks who easily are influenced by their conservative slave masters as well?

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

But black on black though