thug govt thug cops

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Too overly feminized. He should have just man handled the dude. I would have broke his nose then slapped the cuffs on.

Done deal.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why even call the police in the first place if they are just going to kill the dude? Dude would have been better off if someone would have just thrown him off the property.

3. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

This shit is unreal. Young brother got followed, pulled over for "having an air freshener on his rear view mirror" and then the cop starts harassing him about having weed. I'm surprised that the motherfucker didn't just plant the shit.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's it, i'm officially getting cameras installed, should have been done it. This stuff is just free money. The way I see it, the more money you get the less you have to deal with people on any level. Dealing with people only when you want on your own terms is very addicting. The more freedom you get the more you want.

Harass me next please.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Addictive

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Thank you sir
    [​IMG]

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A family member of this guy should have a right to challenge this officer to a duel. The closest blood relative gets the highest priority. If the officer declines he would be disgraced, fired, and charged with a HUGE penalty. We live in a honorless society with laws written and enforced by cowards.