Tidbits of Light for the imminent Blackout

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Archman, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

The fact that we have had such a rash of mass shootings..... and the fact that we can now pickup so easily and move on..... is undoubtedly evidence of Matthew 24:12..........." And because iniquity shall abound in the last days,.. the love of many shall wax cold"...........

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So what about the two world wars where there were far more mass shootings and far famine. Dude you're an engineer and trust me I'm all for faith but these end of the world predictions don't make sense. If it is truly the end then in the final moments of history shouldn't we being helping each other instead of spouting things on the internet that will do little good or is that not Christian?

3. Archman

Fam,
    You are inclined to be skeptical and dismissive of this prophecy because you are not studying the word.......Pull any devout and well read Christian in your family quietly and discretely aside and ask them with a straight face......Are we approaching the time of tribulation according to the Bible?.......It is not something for me and you to casually debate, we would get nowhere........You would be better off putting the trusted question to a consensus of Christians you know personally in your life....Not being in the word regularly, you are not gifted with the sense to gauge just how much is at stake or even how much time you have left……What bodes well for you however is that you have an open mind, you have had some Christian exposure from a loving relative.... and finally, you do not have a rejecting spirit…..

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I honestly just understand how these times are any more dark than others before. Human history is riddled with war famine and disease. How is it really any different now than then. That's my big question.

5. arbncdt1

arbncdt1 Member

There are times where I become skeptical, when followers of YESHUA discuss and 'prophesy', concerning the end times or final days. Contrary to popular belief, the world has never seen more peaceful times. Television and media outlets tend to emphasize and sensationalize conflicts and uprisings. I know of a lot military contractors looking for work and war zone writers looking for the next large scale war.
    Speaking only for myself, am I concerned about the end times? Absolutely! I will prepare for the end, as much as my CREATOR desires me to prepare for the end times. Am I preoccupied with the end times? Absolutely not!!! There are too many biblical prophecies that have yet to occur; therefore, I need to be concerned about the welfare of my fellow human beings, regardless of their faith, race, sex, and sexual orientation.

6. Archman

.....Because God's children are human beings - made of flesh and blood - the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had* the power of death. Only in this way could he set free all who lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying......

Hebrews 2:14-15

7. Archman

I hypothesized the title for this thread many years ago, but it seems to resonate louder today...... I also read again somewhere recently:
    ……For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and PESTILENCES, and earthquakes, IN DIVERS PLACES......All these are the BEGINNING OF SORROWS"......